Turtle Temper

Donnie looks through a periscope as he spies on the streets below.
"Anything?" Leo crosses his arms as he stands near him.
"Nothing yet." Donnie responds.
Ryliee sits on the edge of the building, watching the streets.
Mikey passes the time by poking at Raph's head, the red-masked turtle smacking his hand away twice before grabbing it tightly the third time and making him scream,
"Aah!"
"Guys." Leo whispers to his two brothers as Ryliee looks back, "When ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent."
"Sorry, Leo." Mikey apologizes, "I'll scream quieter."
Raph makes a deadpan face at this.
Ryliee sighs as she facepalms, "Mikey, please stop annoying Raph. We need to focus on the-"
"Too late, dudette!" Mikey pokes Raph's head and giggles, prompting the hot-headed turtle to slam him against the roof and break a satellite dish, "Ah! Ugh!"
Raph gets him in a hold, "Say it."
"Raph, be quiet!" Leo whispers.
"Not till Mikey says it."
"Does this happen a lot?" Ryliee raises an eyebrow.
"Yep."
"Yeah."
Mikey rolls his eyes, "Raphael is all-wise and powerful."
Raph squishes his head, "And?"
"And he's better than me in every possible way." Mikey gasps for air before grunting as his brother pins him down.
"And?"
"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod."
Raph licks his finger and hovers it over Mikey's head, "And?"
"And in the history of the universe there's never been...!"
"Okay, enough." Leo stops them as Raph lets Mikey go with a scoff, the youngest letting out a sigh of relief.
Raph walks over to the others, "We're wasting our time. The Kraang aren't gonna show up."
"Have a little patience, will you?" Leo told him.
"Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight." Donnie smiles, gesturing to Ryliee "I have reliable intel."
"Intel?" Raph smirks, "You mean April told Rilyee, who then told you."
"You mean your girlfriend?" Mikey teases as he blinks a couple times.
Donnie looks stunned for a moment before glaring at his brother, "She's not my girlfriend, Mikey."
"But you can't deny that you like my sister." Ryliee smiles as Raph and Leo smirk at each other.
"She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em." Donnie excuses.
"Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Raph says as an old man named
Vic comes up to the roof.
"What the heck's going on up here?" Vic asks as the five teens blink twice, "What, are you playing dress up?" he notices Ryliee in her battle outfit and raises an eyebrow, "What is this some kind of Star Trek role play?"
Ryliee crosses her arms and looks away.
"No, sir, we were just-"
Vic cuts Leo off when he spots his broken satellite dish, "Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish?"
Raph looks angry, "Ham shanks?"
Donnie scratches his head, looking dumbfounded, "I don't know what that means."
"You don't want to know." Ryliee said irritated.
"Me neither. But I don't like it." Raph goes to grab his sais, but Leo stops him.
"Raph, it's fine." Ryliee reassures, "Let's just go."
"That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your mommy." Vic mocks.
"Hey leave Mama Ryliee alone !" Mikey defends the blonde, who smiles and pats his head.
"Mikey, that's not what he meant by that."
Raph growls, taking out his sais, "Hey! Watch it, buddy."
"Oh, no. I didn't know you had salad tongs." Vic feigns being scared as he waves his fingers.
"Salad tongs?" Raph goes to charge at him, but his brothers and Ryliee hold him back,
"I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!"
"You calling me ugly? Seen a mirror lately, circus freak?"
"Raph, don't!"
"You want a piece of me?"
"When I'm done, a piece of you is all that's gonna be left!" Raph gets pulled out of the way of an incoming laser.
"Oh, no." Ryliee glances over to see some Kraang.
"Kraangdroids!" Leo exclaims.
"Holy Toledo!" Vic looks surprised.
"Way to blow our position, Raph." Leo says as he and his brothers take out their weapons, "Scram!" the Turtles dodge incoming fire from the Kraang and start fighting them with their weapons.
Ryliee jumps in front of Vic and shields him with her force field and rushes him to the door, "Get inside, sir." she rushes away to join the Turtles.
Vic looks closely at the fight, taking out his phone as he starts filming, "Holy cow.
They're some kinda...Kung fu frogs. And the girl has weird powers."
Ryliee watches as each of the Turtles take down a Kraang, the four droids eventually retreating.
"Keep going, kung fu frogs and witch girl. This is pure gold." Vic holds up his phone, making Ryliee gasp and starts panicking.
"We're not frogs, you idiot! And Ryliee's not a witch!" Raph corrects him.
"Yeah, and it's not kung fu. It's an ancient Japanese battle art."Donnie adds.
"Yea, she's got superpowers which makes her a superhero!" Mikey comments.
"Guys, he got us on video!" Ryliee gets to the point.
Raph growls like a dog, "Not for long, he doesn't." he charges at Vic, who quickly goes inside and shuts the door, making the turtle crash into it.
Vic laughs, "I'm gonna make a fortune off of this!"
"Fire truck's en route." Donnie warns before estimating, "30 seconds."
"Let's move." Leo commands, "Come on, Ryles."
"Wait! We have to find that guy and break his phone, and his face!" Raph says before his brothers run off with Ryliee, making him grunt in frustration as he follows after them.
Splinter paces in front of his four sons as Ryliee stands off to the side, "Not only did Raphael alert the Kraang, but you got caught...on video."
"Sensei, he was the angriest, nastiest guy you ever met." Raph explains.
"Except for you." Mikey chimes in before getting whacked in the head by his hot-headed brother, "Ow!"
"This guy was insulting Ryliee! You should have heard the insults this guy was throwing at us. They were so..." Raph tries to find the right word, "Insulting!"
Splinter starts speaking sarcastically, "Oh, I did not realize he said mean things. Of course, you had no choice but to jeopardize your mission!"
"Burn." Mikey sings slightly as Raph growls at him.
Splinter paces some more, "You are ninjas. You work in the shadows, in secret. This becomes difficult if there is proof of your existence in high-definition. And since Ryliee has to keep her abilities a secret, she may become a target."
"Look, we know where this guy lives. All we need to do is find him and shake him until the tape pops out." Raph says.
"Oh, there's no tape." Donnie speaks up, "Video phones use flash memory-" he stops when Raph growls at him.
"Anger is self-destructive." Splinter told his son.
"I always thought it was others-destructive."
"Raphael! Stand up." the rat mutant commands sharply as Raph stands up.
"Somebody's in trouble." Mikey sings as Raph clenches his fists.
Raph was surrounded as his brothers aimed arrows at him.
Splinter keeps Ryliee back by the tree with him, "Evade the arrows."
"No problem." Raph smirks.
"Hajime!"
Raph dodges the three arrows, one from each of his brothers as Splinter catches the last arrow.
"Yame! Again, except this time, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo...insult Raphael."
"W-Wait. Insult...him?" Donnie gestures an arrow to his brother.
"Yes."
"And he can't fight back?"
Raph raises an eyebrow at this.
"No."
Donnie laughs a little as he looks to his brothers, "I'm feeling good about this plan."
Ryliee smiles as she watches, "This is gonna be good."
"Hajime!"
Mikey chuckles mockingly, "You move like a bloated buffalo." he fires an arrow that Raph dodges as the others laugh.
"I do not!"
"And you're always whining. "Poor me. Nobody understands me."" Leo fires an arrow as the others laugh.
"Well, you don't understa-Gah!" Raph turns to glare at him when the arrow hits him in the shell.
"Yeah. And... Oh! You don't keep your back straight when doing omote kote gyaku." Donnie fires an arrow that hits Raph, "And you're ugly!" he fires another one.
"Ooh!" Raph growls as he turns to face him.
Mikey laughs, "And gassy."
"Bull's-eye!"
"Stop it!" "Oh, you talk so tough, but inside, you're just a scared little baby."
Raph gets visibly irritated as his brothers fire more arrows and laugh.
"Who needs his bottle?"
"And his diaper changed?"
"What's the matter, Raph? Gonna cry?"
"Ah! I am-ooh!-not gonna cry!" Raph gets hit in the middle of the forehead, making him fall down.
Mikey sighs with a smile, "I wish this moment could last forever."
"You know what? Forget this." Raph throws his sais down as he stands up, "This is stupid."
"Aww. It didn't." Mikey sags before jumping back as Raph made his way to Splinter, the arrows on his back making him look like a porcupine.
"Ninniku seishin is the ability to endure insults with patience and humility. You cannot be a true ninja until you master it." Splinter explains as the two arrows on Raph's head pops off, making Mikey laugh as the red-masked turtle clenches a fist at him,
"Understood?"
"Hai, Sensei."
"You must get that video back. Using reason, not force."