Chapt 10

Chloe's pov

"Minjun,we need to talk" I say before I pull back from the hug making him look into my eyes with a slight pout

" talk about what" he says before he pulls me back into his chest and nuzzles his face in my neck.

"I need you to stop acting so crazy, what you did the other day was not ok min"

"Mhm" min says, obviously not paying any attention to what I'm saying.
"Min-jun I'm being serious right now the way you're acting is very weird and disturbing" I say and with that min-jun pushes off me and glares at me like I said something wrong.

"So me showing up to where you and your little boyfriend are at is"weird and disturbing"" he says like he's offended
"I was just making sure you were safe because I care about you,plus it didn't seem like you cared when you were begging me to fuck you"he says the last part with a smirk.

"What is wrong with you, get out right now"I say loudly as I push him towards the door but not to my surprise he just stands there like my pushes aren't even making him budge instead he grabs onto my arms and puts his lips by my ear "chloe I'll never leave the love of my life alone".

Min then lets me go and as soon as he reaches the door deahyun barges in looking mad asf "min what the fuck are you doing" he then pushes past min and moves towards me before he embraces me in a hug and honestly I'm tired of hugs and physical touch so I push him off.

"Im sorry dae but you both need to leave I need to be alone right now"when I push him I off I see his eye slowly twitch making me confused and a little concerned.

Deahyun's pov

I had came down here because while I was looking at Chloe's cameras I saw her trying to push off an obviously angry min so I felt like had to intervene but her pushing me off like I did something set something off.

"I'm sorry dae but you both need to leave I need to be alone right now" my eye slightly twitches as I clench my fist and turn around to see min holding in a laugh.

" you thought" min says as he taunts me making me grab on to his shirt " she doesn't love you min stop fucking with her" I say making his smile grow bigger.

"Oh I was definitely fucking with her wasn't I baby" min while looking back at Chloe who's obviously mad.

" like I said both of you need to get out before I call the police" she says making me and min laugh.

"Baby if the police could control us we would've been in jail a long time ago" min says making Chloe angrily walk towards us and push us with all her little might out the door and surprisingly she pushes us out the door successfully.

"Min look at what you did" I say as I walk down the hallway way "what I did"he says as he points at himself "whose idea was it to go to the restaurant".

" I went there to check on her not bother her"I walk onto the elevator and quickly press the button for the top floor.

"Sure, just admit that you're crazy,you wouldn't even know that I was down there if you weren't" and with that he leaves the elevator and enters our penthouse.

—-————————•—————

This chpt feels rushed but luv yall

Keep voting pls🫶🏾