Chpt 3

"Hey Chloe can you come to work a little bit earlier today at 8 instead of 10, I need you to meet someone" my boss says at 7am in the morning when I should be sleeping "ok mr.Kim" he then hangs up with no "thank you" or "bye" .

As I mentally prepare myself for the day I hear a loud ding noise come from my phone making me slowly grab it.

Min min-we have a surprise for you chloeee😊

Me-?

Min min-you'll see in a few.

He is so weird sometimes. I don't even know how he would see me since I'm basically working all day.

TIME SKIP

"Good morning mr.Kim" I say as I walk into his office only to see min and dae right by mr.Kim. "Chloe, I'd like you to meet my two sons daeHyun and Minjun"I just stare at them trying not to show to much confusion "are you just going to stand there or are you going to greet them.

They both stand their with smirks on their faces as Dae walks up to me first with min following " it's very nice to meet you miss Chloe" dae says before min takes his spot " yes it's nice to meet our new assistant "assistant?" I say as I look at Mr. Kim.

" oh yes I forgot to tell you, you're no longer my assistant, the boys are taking over and they need an assistant more then me so they chose you" I love them and all but dealing with your at home friends at work doesn't really seem that fun considering that they could pay to get me kicked out if even misspell a word on something important .

" don't worry, we'll take good care of you" dae says as he pats my shoulder, why is this the one time that he's talkative.

"Ok why don't you three go out for brunch while their office gets set up, I'll get the driver ready" Mr.kim says with a weird smile  before the two boys drag me out of the office and out to where the driver is.

When we get in the large SUV the boys make sure that I'm in the middle since I'm the shortest the boys then turn to me like they have something to say "What" I say with an annoyed face "why are you acting like you don't want to see us, do you not like the surprise noona?" Min says with a pout. When I hear the word noona I roll my eyes "stop calling me that and I don't really like mixing my normal friends with my work friends, it's awkward".

"How is it awkward, you see us every day" dae says with an annoyed face which confuseses me " because I'm now friends with my boss" when I say that mins eyes light up.

"We are your bosses now, aren't we" I look at dae to see him looking at min with a smirk " why are you two making weird faces"  they then start to talk in Korean which makes me want to jump out the car " are you guys talking about me in Korean, that's rude".

" Don't be mad because you only know English you American" dae says while min laughs making me sink down into my seat " im going to quit" I say to myself before we pull up to the cute cafe that I usually go to in the mornings but since I had to go work early today i couldn't and that probably explains why I'm in such a bad mood today.

When we get out min trys to hold my hand like he always does because he clingy but I don't let him because he made me mad and I like being petty. "Noona, im sorry" he says as we walk to our table making me just walk past him with a smirk before I go to sit on the opposite side of them.

"We weren't even talking about you" dae says with an attitude "ok" I simply say. I know that it's not that serious but seeing them mad right now is kind of funny.

I then watch as a man who looks to be 6'0 with dark red dreads comes to our table " Hello my name is Tyler and I'll be your server today, have you decided on what you guys want" the server says while keeping his eyes trained on me " I would li-"

"No we aren't ready yet" min says with a very obvious fake smile before the waiter just walks off. "That dudes a creep" min says making dae nod his head in aprovel.

"What are you guys talking about he seemed really nice" I say with confusion clearly on my face. "he was staring at your body chloe, the whole time too" dae says like it was the most obvious thing in the world "he was staring at my face and he wasn't ugly so whatever" I say with a shrug.

I watch as mins whole bubbly personality deflates "min what's wrong, you jealous or something" I say with a small laugh making him mutter something in Korean " uhh dae what did he say" I then watch him stay quiet as he cleans his already clear finger nails.

"Oh so you don't know how to talk, ok" I say as I call the waiter over to get my order so that we can get this brunch over with. "Can you make my order to go please" I say with a slight smile before he leaves and "accidentally" drops a napkin with his number on it.

"What's that" min says in a low voice as he try's to grab it but I hold it to my side before he can get it. "It's non of your business".

After about 10 minutes Tyler comes back with our food in to go boxes but before he leaves he makes sure to wink at me which I'm guessing makes min mad "can you like leave already, we have what we need" min says right as we all stand up to leave.

"Chill man I was just about to leave" Tyler then turns to me " you can call me whenever" he says before walking away into the kitchen.

Before they can even say anything I start walking to the car before I get in " what did he mean by that and why do you have his number."

" because in Im a grown women who can do what she wants"

————————————————————
How min and dae gonna be tomorrow

————————————————————How min and dae gonna be tomorrow