Chpt 9

Chloe's pov

"I'm so stupid"I say as I sit on my bed thinking about how I let min touch me the way he did

As I continue to think about all my wrong doings my thoughts are interrupted by a loud  ding.

*random number*-hey Chloe 🤗

As soon as I see the message my heart drops. There are only about 2 people that know my number and my name.

Minjun and Daehyun

It couldn't be daehyun because I don't he's ever used an emoji in his life and I know for a fact it's not my boss because he wouldn't even text he's just call.

So that only leaves me with Minjun whos number I purposely deleted out off his phone so he couldn't contact me but i should've known he would find a way to get my number back.

*random number*-no text back 🥺

Me-how did you get my number Minjun .

*random number*-oh how did you know it was me.
-miss me?
Read

I decide that I'm not even going to entertain him and just try to ignore him until I get to work.

Work

How could I forget, the place where I can't escape him especially since he's my boss.

Should I quit and go on a job search.

With that thought I pull out my computer and start looking for new jobs but to my "surprise" none of the jobs even come close to what I'm getting paid and that definitely won't help me get my bakery.

After my unsuccessful job hunt I turn my head to my phone and see that I have 10 unread messages from Minjun

*random number*-im sorry
-please text back 😢
-why aren't you talking to me
-I love you
-I just want us to be together bby
-he's doesn't care about you Chloe
-he won't do what I can do for you
-Chloe no one can love you like I can
-why can't you see that
-if you don't answer Istg I'm coming down there.
Read

*bang bang bang*

I drop my phone abruptly at the loud knocking at my door from an obviously mad Minjun.

"Open the door Chloe we need to talk"Minjun says in a soft tone which doesn't fool me.

"Please just leave me alone I don't want to make the same mistake again"I say as I slowly walk to the door to make sure that it's locked.

But before I can even touch the handle the door swings open and there I see a mad min wearing a wife beater and sweats.

Once he sees me he opens his arms and engulfs me in a hug " please can we stay like this Chloe" he says as his lips brush my neck making ms shiver.

"I can't be always from you so don't do that again" he says not even giving me room to speak.