°•☆Twelve☆•°

3rd person POV
《8:56 a.m. Hawkins High》

Will and El were in there first period not paying attention one bit.

They were planning on a way to ask Mike to be El's boyfriend.

Yes Will was quite upset, well not even quite, very upset.

Yet the idea they came up with was great.

After Lucas and Max's campagin Will and El were going to hold one.

Mike would already be ecstatic that El was playing but then El and Will would find a way for El to ask Mike to be her boyfriend through the game.

It was a perfect plan, they just had to plan out the entire game and a way to incorporate El's boyfriend proposal to Mike.

"Do you think we ask him at the end?" Will thought for a moment and nodded "Definitely, you know, so we're still able to play the game."

El nodded, Will wanted to at least be able to play the game with Mike before his heart was crushed.

Then again it was his fault that this was going to happen, but as Mike's best friend he wanted to get his friend with the girl of his dreams, and if that was El he didn't mind it.

10:50 a.m. Hawkins High, DND Club

They were sat in the DND club telling the other members their plan and they all loved the idea.

"You know what, me and Lucas will postpone our campaign so you can get your man!" Max said and Lucas turned to her shocked "But we've been waiting so long for this!?" "Hush up Lucas! don't you want to accompany Cupid on his journey to bring these two together in the holy matrimony of love?"

Everyone looked at Max, eyebrows raised as she finished the sentence "Well, I want to help cupid so we are postponing the campigne!" Max said as everyone smiled beginning to help El and Will set up the campaign.

Will thought about if it'd be to soon for the two to start dating, I mean it's only been about a week and a half, but you know, he thought Mike and El were already in love so why not get it out of the way?

Soon enough Mike came through the door and everyone scrambled to hide what they were doing.

Mike rose his brow with a smile on his face as he walked over to El and Will, "What the hell is going on you guys?" They all shook their heads and began to fumble over their words.

"It's nothing Mike how are you?" El asked with a nervous smile, Mike smirked and pulled her into his side "I'm great now that I'm here with you" Will actually throw up in his mouth as he saw Mike slip his finger under El's chin and tilt her head, placing his lips on hers.

"Alright enough, Will, take Mike somewhere" Eddie said and Will sighed nodding and grabbing Mike's hand.

"Hey! Wi- I- Where the heck are we going!?" The door closed as they made it into the hall way "Somewhere else" Mike was confused as WIll dragged him a long "We usually stay in the DND club?

Will shook his head "We can't...Eddie is planning a surprise campaign!" Mike was still confused "So how come everyone else gets to stay" Will huffed as they made it to the football field.

"Just forget it Mike! We are just spending some time together, that's what we're doing" Mike smiled as they sat under a tree far off to the right of the field.

"Alright, well you could've just said that, You wouldn't have had to drag me all the way across the school." Will nodded turning away and picking at the grass.

"So, what do you think the campaign is about?" Will shrugged and Mike sighed "What's wrong with you lately, you've been so- I don't know, out of it?" Will shrugged again "I don't know what your talking about."

Mike sat up on his elbow and sighed "I'm sorry I've been spending so much time with El, alright, I've been meaning to apologize for that..."

Will turned to Mike as he continued "It's just, I want to spend as much time with her as possible to make sure she really  likes me, I don't want to lose a girl like her..."

Will sighed turning away again "I don't care Mike, spend as much time with El as you need, it's not like we're dating" Will froze as his face turned blush red, his hand slapping over his mouth.

Mike smiled a bit and sat up, scooting closer to Will and turning his face towards him, "Before El, it was practically like we were dating, we never left each other's sides."

Will was a blushing mess as he kept looking down at Mike's lips, "I promise you that when El is my girlfriend, if that even happens, that not matter what you will always be my first, okay?"

Will nodded a bit as Mike smiled "Good, you know you'll always be my number one" Mike laid down in Will's lap and Will completely frozen.

"I kind of miss when we were younger, playing around, not a care in the world, just me and you..." Will nodded looking down at Mike, "Thanks for blocking the sun pretty boy."

Will became flustered making Mike laugh "Mike! I told you to stop that!" Mike began to laugh "I know, I know! But it's just so funny!" Will smiled bigger as Mike giggled in his lap.

Once they stopped they just looked at each other, Mike and Will's eyes darting from each other's lips back up to their gaze.

and before they could even realize what was going on it's like their faces were moving closer and closer together.

"Hey guys!" Will darted his head up and Mike rolled off of Will as Dustin came over, "We finished Eddies campaign" Dustin winked at Will.

"You guys can come back now" Mike nodded quickly standing, Will nodding as well and following behind.

Mike walked a head of Will and Dustin trying to wrap his head around what had happen. 

"What the hell was that!?" Dustin exclaimed, Will knew he was going to ask that cause there's no way he didn't see it "I-it was nothing" Dustin shook his head "You guys were totally about to kiss."

Will covered his face and shook his head "No we weren't Dustin, be real" Dustin laughed "I am!" Will shook his head "Mike, likes El, no loves El, he doesn't like me and he'd definitely never want to kiss me."

"Sure, Mike can't deny how pretty you are" Will groaned as Dustin continued to tease him the whole way back, Did Mike and Will really almost kiss!?

"Did me and Will really almost kiss!?" Mike thought as he made his way inside the DND club, "No way, I'm hallucinating."

Mike nodded and completely convinced himself that it was all just In his head, going over to El and pulling her into his side once more "El is the only one for me" Mike said to himself smiling at the girl beside him.

-------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1156

Time Finished: 6:33

Authors Note: So, I'm sorry I got this out a day late, I wasn't as motivated as I'd usually be yesterday cause when I have a deadline I usually push through, but Yea, anyways next chapter will be out next Thursday, I hope you guys enjoyed!- Jay