°•☆Four☆•°

3rd person
《10:50 a.m. Hawkins High-School, D&D club》

It was another D&D meet and this time Mike and Will were at the head of the table.

Will was painting a small figurine to symbolize a character from one of their battles in the campaign.

Mike was working on the plot seeing if there was any flaws or something that could be re-written to something better.

"How's everything going?" Max asked walking over and leaning on Will's shoulder as he focused intently on the small figure he was painting.

"It's going...good" Will said trying his best to focus on painting instead of talking to Max.

"I'm still aloud to play your campaign, right?" Max asked and Mike looked up at her sighing.

"Yea I mean you could, but then I'd have to re-write some characters health so it can be fair game."

Max shrugged "do whatever you got to do because I want to play." Mike rolled his eyes looking back down at the story board and erasing a plot hole.

The two spent the rest of lunch working on the campaign and then lunch was up.

Like usual everyone left and went to their classes, well except for Mike and Will.

Will would usually never do this but Mike had convinced him other wise.

They had managed to get through the cafeteria doors that lead outside and to the football field to hide behind the bleachers.

They both hated their third period class so they didn't mind skipping and also they wanted some free time together.

"Thanks for actually pulling threw this time" Mike said referring to a previous skip attempt as they sat behind the bleachers.

"Yea sorry about that" Will turned a deep red remembering how he flaked on Mike and could've gotten him caught last minute.

Mike turned to him with a smirk "don't worry about it pretty boy" Will turned to Mike as he turned even reder then before.

"What?!" Mike started dying laughing "It was a joke chill Willy!" Mike started dying laughing from seeing how flustered Will had gotten and all Will could do was sit confused.

"Don't call me Willy" Will turned to Mike and punched him in the arm playfully. Mike laughed just a bit more as he calmed down and looked at Will.

As they stared into each others eyes Mike slowly put his hand on Will's.

"Ugh I'm always thinking about how if I never went up to you that day" Will rolled his eyes controlling his emotions as best as possible from the hand touching knowing what Mike was about to ramble about for the next few minutes.

"Here we go again" Mike laughed "I'm sorry! It's just... I'm glad I went up to you that day you know."

Will looked into Mike's eyes, the eyes he could get lost in for hours. He wishes he could avoid it but he couldn't, looking down at Mike's lips.

"I-I'm glad you came up to me too" Will said cursing himself for even stuttering once. Mike smiled back at him and slowly intertwined their fingers.