°•☆Eleven☆•°

3rd person

10:30 a.m. Hawkins High-School

Will starred at the board as the teacher spoke about something he didn't care to listen too.

He was currently thinking about every way possible to avoid Mike, This morning was terrible, Mike didn't come to Will's house again, he was late cause him and El were 'busy' even though the whole party knew they weren't.

And last but no least Mike didn't acknowledge the fact that he hadn't said goodnight to Will!

"Hey Mike" Will said going over to Mike's locker just as he closed it "Oh hey Will! How are you?" He asked the last part in a sing song tone, throwing his arm over his shoulder as they began walking to Will's first period.

"You forgot something last night" Will said nonchalantly trying his best not to show any emotions.

Mike turned to him and rose his brow "What do you mean? I didn't forget anything" Mike said and then he smiled "Last night was great though! After the date me and El went back to her place and I met her dad, which is Chief Hopper, it was scary..."

"But we watched a movie together, after Hop fell asleep and then we just spent the rest of the night laying together and-" "Okay Mike, Sound's great, by the way forget about it, there was nothing last night."

Mike was confused once more as Will slipped from his arms and walked into the class, as he did this he heard El and Mike giggling out front of the class.

"Hey Will!" Will looked away from the board and to Max who had been whisper yelling his name for the past 5 minutes.

"What?" She smiled "How'd the date go with Mike and El? I assume Mike told you everything " Will sighed a bit and turned away from Max and back to the board "I was there, it looked like they had fun."

Max squealed "Ugh! I'm so happy for Mike and El, Mike finally got a girl! Gosh, that's a sight" Will nodded and tried focusing on the lesson, yet Max was still going on and on about Mike and El.

"Max! I don't care! Stop talking about Mike and El!" Will snapped and everyone looked at him including the teacher.

Will turned a bright red and quickly stood walking to the door as quick as possible "Will where are you going?!" the teacher asked and Will turned to her quick "bathroom" "Uh!-" Ms. Mable was cut off by Will slamming the door and walking away from the class.

Max sat there dumbfounded, Why did Will snap like that? Did Mike and El do something to him? 

Now Max sat wondering as Will went to the bathroom and went into a stall sitting on the toilet and covering his face in his hands.

"Ugh! That was so fucking embarrassing!" Will wiped his hands down his face and looked up towards the celling, just then he heard whistling in the bathroom.

He quickly pulled his legs up and held his knees to his chest as he heard the person turn on the water.

As he sat there keeping quiet, his pencil that he had shoved in his pocket before he left class slipped out and landed on the floor with an echoing clatter.