Undercover Hearts

🅳🅳 🆇 🅼🅰︎🅱︎🆄

𝙈𝙖𝙗𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙬

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢♡'・ᴗ・'♡

𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚔

The wedding to rival all weddings was happening in the Marriott Hotel Ballroom. Daughter of the biggest crime boss just got married to her longtime boyfriend. Of course the wedding was being watched by the bodyguards that her father hired. Her father, Mario Reyes, wanted the wedding to have heavy security.

His enemies could see a wedding as an easy target to try and get Mario. Sitting at the table in the back of the room, detective Matthew DeLuca was studying everyone who crossed his path. His assignment was to watch Mario and his crew. Matt had gathered so much information that he couldn't keep up. His basement was now flooded with boxes of information.

Matthew was ready for the day that he gets to arrest Mario himself. That would be the biggest accomplishment of his career. Starting out as a rookie cop to becoming the man that arrested Mario Reyes the Menace.

"Care to dance detective?"

Matthew looked to his left and seen the notorious David Reyes. Mario's second oldest son. He was the next Mario. David had the looks, skills, and smarts to run the family business. The boy was also playing a game of cat and mouse with Matthew. He knew top secret information that Matthew needed.

"Sure," Matthew said but he didn't know why he agreed

They stepped on to the dance floor. Now some stared and whispered, only because they never seen Matthew before.

"Called your cop buddies to come and get my dad?" David asked as Matthew's arms clasped around David's waist

"Don't worry, I'll get my day and so will your father," Matthew said

"When are you gonna stop? My dad will never lose. Even when he steps down and hands over the business to me, he'll still be winning," David said

"Winning? Ok kid," Matthew said

"We're only a year apart," David said

"Still young," Matthew said cracking a smile

"The bodyguards are looking. Kiss me," David commanded