Matt

(Warning: death gore)
You soon wake up in your room,you were sobbing uncontrollably. "amber?" you texted to her. No reply... you hurry to her house, you knocked on the door. No reply... so you break the window and get in then hurry to her room. She..was there but she wasn't breathing it seems that she had a heart attack. You sob not knowing what to do,so you call lacey and matt and tell them.They hurried over.

"Oh..my goodness,we should tell someone" matt says in between sobs lacey nodded "I wonder where's her mum, we.. should check on her too" you say.

You guys walk to her mum's room and saw that she wasn't breathing too "what in the world!?"lacey says shocked.

You all just stop talking and started crying over the friend you had lost. You all had no words. No words at all. "We need to visit that house in the woods" lacey says you didn't agree at first but you had to. It was the reason that you were in this situation.

For the rest of the day you cried your hearts out. Before you knew it, it turned night. You head in the woods  and look for the house and there it was.

You walked in and there was a table was a heart shaped necklace with a strand of amber's hair "How the hell did that get there? Amber has never been here" matt says. Then that creature appeared in front of them .

You ran out and away then matt fell in a hole, there was a sharp rock in there and coincidence his torso got pierced ripping his flesh and shirt

"MATT!" you yell out still running. You and lacey soon got to your house. You both had insomnia so you didn't sleep so at least you didn't have to experience the nightmare but still amber and matt are dead. You hug lacey while sobbing.

_______________________________________
Author's note
Once again I'm sorry for the short chapters but hope you like it