Nightmares

Soon after waking up in your nightmare you see your friends "matt,amber,lacey?" Then they turn to face you "you're finally awake" said amber "what's going on?" you asked "we dunno,we woke up here then chatted with each other for a bit until you woke up" matt said quietly which was odd for the dude cause he was the loudest in the group "I think i saw the thing" lacey said shaking and pointing at the window,it was that thing,the gray-shi black creature it was clawing at the window,lacey scooted over to amber and hugged her

"What in the world!?" you said while trembling,you guys moved into the corner of your room but before that you quickly got your pocket knife then the creature cut your window making a screeching sound "guys prepare yourself" amber said while getting up preparing to run "RUN!" matt shouted while picking lacey up because she froze in place,you all start running while the creature hops in your room and chases after you guys.

You guys rush to flee your home and try to get help but no one was in the city literally no one and it was dark only some street lights to produce a bit of light,you guys still running through the city to get away from that thing then you guys ran and took shelter in a convenience store after getting in you lock the doors and windows then hid behind the counter while panting matt asked "Are you alright,Alice?" you soon reply "yea I'm fine". After y'all catch your breath you get some things from the store like water and food then y'all quickly hid again. You guys were terrified that it would find y'all that everyone went quiet. Then you hear a scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP PLEASE SOMEONE" "we should help them" said amber "amber no it might be a trap" you say another scream but it was closer "I..I think that thing knows where we are" matt says shaking "we should get out of here guys" lacey says you see the creature in the corner of your eye. Another scream"HELP SOMEONE HELP" it was really that thing it was tricking us.

_______________________________________
Author's note
I'll try to write everyday but it is uncertain. I really hope you like it and appreciate your love, see y'all soon!!