Chapter 14

LOOKKAEW

I can't help but stare at the jackass before me.

He had the nerve to knock on the door and be standing there with a big smile.

I can feel my body tense as I stare at him.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in?" he asks, looking behind me.

I could hear movement behind me, and I knew who it was.

Anda.

I can feel her right behind me, but my eyes never leave Bright, he looks behind me, and her smile vanishes.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asks, glaring at Anda.

Anda wraps her arms around my waist, instantly making me feel safe.

"I'm her girlfriend," she says as she stares at Bright. "Who the fuck are you, girlfriend?"

I can feel the tension between these two, and it's like they are measuring their cocks up or trying to figure out if they can take each other on.

Anda's grip on my waist tightens as Bright moves up a step, making him come closer to me.

The silence is deafening between all three of us.

"What the hell do you want, Bright?" I asked. I try to keep my voice as calm as possible, but it fails terribly.

He looks at me but smirks. "This is a joke," he says with a laugh. He points between Anda and me, "Girlfriend are you out of your mind"

I glared at him, but stayed quiet.

I can feel Anda tense behind me; I know she's trying not to say or do anything, as it's my fight.

I close my eyes, as I can still hear the arsehole laugh.

"Oh come on I didn't know that you likes girls," he says. "What kind of nonsense are you doing?"

My eyes fly open as anger takes place instead of fear.

He seriously thinks I'm not normal, Anda squeezed my hip, reminding me that she was there.

I stared back at the arsehole.

"You need to leave," I said through clenched teeth.

Brigh's laugh dies down, and he stops. He stares back at me. "I'm sorry, Lookkaew" he says. "I didn't think she would be your type."

I move forward, but Anda keeps her arms around my waist.

"What type would that be?" I said.

Bright opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off, "You're a bastard," I yelled, "You better get the fuck away from my house."

Bright stares at me, but a slow smirk spreads across his face.

"Ah, that's where you're wrong," he says. "This house is ours, and I want to move in."

I stared back at him, dumbfounded. He seriously thinks he has got a chance to get this house from me or even move in.

"I don't think so," says Anda through clenched teeth.

Bright's smirk goes wider, and he goes into his back pocket. He pulls out some paper and hands it to me.

I stare down and see a solicitor's name, but before I can look at the paperwork he handed to me, Bright speaks. "That there is the paperwork that states from your father that this house is part of mine," he says with a grin.

I stare at him, and my mouth drops open.

My father would never do something like that, and he never liked Bright when we were together.

But before I could say anything, someone beat me to it.

"I don't think so," says a voice from behind. "You are one stupid prick."

I glanced behind him and stared at the person who had just called Bright out.

Standing at the bottom of the steps was Bonus.

I looked back at him, slightly shocked.

I looked over my shoulder to see Anda, who had a frown on her face. But she seemed more pissed.

I turned to look back at Bonus feeling slightly confused.

"Lookkaew" he says and looks at Anda, "Anda."

He smiles, "I'm so happy to find out that you are both finally got together," he says.

I stare at him.

Bonus started to walk up the steps and stopped on the same step as Bright. He turned his attention to him.

"Bright," he says and grabs the paperwork out of my hands.

I'm so confused right now, and this can't be real.

"Now, I guess you are wondering why I knew you were coming here." Bonus said to Bright.

Bright glared at him.

Bonus turns to me and smiles. "Lookkaew, I guess I need to tell you this first," he says.

"This prick came to me a few weeks ago and asked me to help him seal the deal of getting this house from you," she says, "Basically, he wanted me to get you to sign some papers that he had his stupid lawyer to draw up for you to sign."

I stared at him, confused.

"Well, Bright," he says, "I guess you didn't read the paperwork you got there."

Bonus turns around and waves for someone to come up the steps.

I glanced to the side and noticed two policemen standing there.

"These lovely gentlemen here," he says, "They are here to arrest you. That paperwork is a restraining order that Lookkaew has put in place so that you can not go near her."

I looked at Bright, who had a confused look on his face.

"That can't be," he says with a pissed look.

Bonus smirks, "Oh, I forgot to mention, I showed the police officer the paperwork you wanted her to sign, and it is all illegal, which means you will be going to prison, and Lookkaew here, doesn't have to give you shit."

Anda wraps her arm tighter around me.

Bright looks so confused, saying that so am I.

I know Anda is in the same boat, but she stays quiet.

Bonus moves to the side, and the police officers take Bright by the arms. He gets handcuffed right in front of me.

I don't know whether I should be happy or dance for joy, but I don't know what just happened.

As the police place Bright in the car and drive away shortly.

Bonus comes into view and looks at Anda and me, "I guess I had best come in and explain everything."

Bonus moves forward, which makes Anda and me move aside to let her come inside.

☆☆☆
;)