Chapter 5

NOON

When I heard the door opening, I was in the kitchen, pouring more drinks for Anda and me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Praewa; she was looking through the gap in the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her, but she shushed me while waving her hand at me.

I looked at her with an amused look.

Wow, she looks hot in that short dress. It barely covers her ass. I need to get my head out of my pants here.

I shook my head to clear my head as I turned back around.

I leave the drinks. I walked over to Praewa and looked over her head through the door's gap. There in front of us were the two most awkward people I have ever seen, but seeing them look at each other when the other isn't looking is highly amusing to me. They do this all the time.

"We have to do something about this," says Praewa in a hushed tone.

I couldn't agree more. The sexual tension in the air between these two is unreal. I have been watching Anda acting like a love- sick puppy for damn three years. But you can tell how much they both like each other.

"Any ideas?" Asks Praewa, who pulls me back from my thoughts with a harsh thud.

I couldn't help staring at Lookkaew. She looks damn hot in that small black dress. It barely covers her ass either. I would go there but no, not when my friend likes her. I would never do that to her: I never want to hurt her mainly it is to do with bro code.

"Let's let them stew for a few more moments," I said as I caught Praewa staring at me.

I move away from behind her and walked over to the counter to finish the drinks.

Praewa and I have history; we went out with each other in college. We never told Lookkaew or Anda as it was a long time ago, but we sometimes hooked up when we were out. I like Praewa, and she is the only girl that I would settle down with, but I was stupid back in the day. I caused her to have a broken heart, but we see how this night turns out.

"So, what are we going to do about them?" She asks, taking a beer from the section on the table. She takes a swig and gulps it down.

"I have an idea, but it is out there," I said to her.

She turns to look at me, with her eyebrows furrowed together, "I don't like the sound of that," she says.

I can't help but laugh slightly; I smile, "Nothing too bad. How do you feel about going out with me tonight while we leave these two to it?" I asked with a smirk.

Praewa stares at me for a moment but asks, "What do you have in mind?"

I tapped my nose, "You have to trust me, but it is a good plan, I promise," I said, "I want the two of them together as Anda likes her, and I have never seen her act like this towards anyone in a long time."

Praewa stared at me for another moment. "I know what you mean. Lookkaew hates relationships," she says, and looks around the room but comes back to me. "She has never been the same since her ex Bright dumped her."

I look at her.

"Who is Bright? I thought Bonus was her ex; you know it is all over social media that he's back with his ex," I say.

Praewa smirks. "Bonus is not an ex. She and he just used each other for sex," she says, "Bright was the guy before Anda moved in. He was a right arsehole. He abused her in too many ways."

I stare back at her in shock. I wonder why Anda never mentioned this guy, but if it was before her, Lookkaew might never have told her.

"He tormented her endlessly about how she would never find anyone better than him." She says, but stares at the floor. "I have never seen someone go inside themselves so badly and never come back out."

I couldn't help but stare at Praewa.

Praewa moves her eyes back to mine. "I made her put an ad in the paper about getting a roommate," she says while twirling the beer bottle in her hand. "I was going away with work for a month, and I didn't want her to be on her own."

I smile. Praewa was always thinking about others; she was like that in college.

"When she told me that her new roommate was Anda, I knew she picked the right person to move," she says, and a slight smirk comes across her face, "I knew she knew you, and I knew she would be safe."

I can feel my heart beating slightly faster.

I look at her as she places her beer down on the table and stares at me.

"You know I will make you a deal," she says as she starts to step closer to me.

"If your plan works, I will go out with you, and I will leave with you tonight. We can go back to my place," she says. "But if this doesn't, I will make sure I find another man or woman and one for me tonight."

I stare at her, like hell that's happening to either Anda or me.

Where the hell did that come from?

"Okay," I say. I moved closer to Praewa, making sure there was little space between us. "My plan is simple...all we have to do is..." I leaned into her ear and told her what I think we should do.

After I finish, I lean back and smirk. "Well..." I say. "What do you think?"

Praewa smiles and places her hand on my arm, "I think it will work," she says and leans up, closer to my ear. "I want you tonight in my house."

I groan.

"Well, let's get this plan started, shall we..." I said with a smirk on my face.

The plan to get Anda and Lookmaew is on.

I just hope this plan works.

☆☆☆
What do you think guys their plan will work?
;)