Chapter 9

LOOKKAEW

Anda kisses me again, but my head is swirling with every desire for this girl.

She wants to make me her, only her.

I kissed her back, sticking my tongue in her mouth and wrestling her for more. Her tongue glides around my mouth as if she is searching for something. I can't help but move up and down on her torso as I get wet with everything she says and does to me. I can feel my juices slip out of my folds as I move on her more.

Anda moans into my mouth and pulls her lips away from me, "Fuck, Lookkaew, if you keep going like that, I'm going to come in my jeans."

I smirk, "I think we had best get...." I say, but she squeezes my ass again, which makes me gasp. Fuck, that turns me on so much.

"I'm going to put you down now, but I want to carry on kissing you," she says as her hands move to my thighs; she prays my legs from her and places me down. As soon as I'm on the ground, her hands cup both sides of my face, and she slams her mouth back on mine once more.

These kisses are so damn hot.

My dress is entirely over my ass since she grabbed my ass.

I can feel a chill swipe over my ass cheeks, but the top half of me is scorching.

Anda kisses me and leans into me. pushing me further into the wall. My ass hits the wall, which is cold. Anda's weight is on me, but I can feel something hard poking me in my stomach. I move my arms from around her neck as I move to her shirt and start to unbutton it.

I take my time as our kiss goes deeper. We are entirely taking this to one hell of a level of no return.

As I finish unbuttoning her, I move back as I pull the shirt down over her shoulders.

Anda moves her hands from my face and takes the shirt off and sports bra, which drops to the floor. And her hands went to my waist.

I know I don't have to undress as I only have one item.

I ran my hands down her chest till I reached the top of her jeans; I undo the button and zipper, placing my hand on them to pull them down.

Anda leaves my mouth and pulls away from me as she pushes her jeans down, making them drop to the floor. She steps out of them, leaving only her boxers.

I can't help but check her out. Starting with her jawline, which was strong, my eyes went down her chest she had small breast and straight to her abs, which were prominent. I wanted to feel every single one of them. My eyes traveled to the top of her boxers.  Fuck, this girl was like a damn hot and sexy girl that you would find on a poster or something. But my eyes grew wider as I got to her boxers. I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip as her cock was poking out. I could tell she was big, but she was hard as hell.