Chapter 13

The next day, after school. Rias and Sona along with their peerage assemble in the ORC, Kiba draws his sword, Koneko and Tsubasa cracks their knuckles meanwhile Matsuda looking at his King, pleading for mercy which he got none from her as she ignored him. Asia sympathy with Matsuda but can't do anything about it as she was powerless to interfere.

Matsuda: "B-Buchou... please... I'm begging you."

Rias: "This will teach you a lesson. I understand you want to have a harem but going after someone else's girlfriend is disgusting. Be grateful that I save you from getting killed by Susano'o-sama. Do it you three. No mercy."

The trio nodded and begin to beat/slash him without mercy as he were screaming in pain and agony due to Holy Sword's effect, addition pain from both Rook certainly didn't help. Saji sympathetically with his fellow pawn but just like Asia, he was powerless to do anything except for watching.

Kiba: "Don't think badly of us, Matsuda-kun. We just following Rias-buchou's order. This is the result of your actions. If you haven't uttered nonsense about Shido Irina's boobs, this wouldn't have happened. You brought this to yourself."

He said in low tone. Koneko doesn't share the knight's taste of forgiveness as she despises perverts, the same goes for Tsubasa.

Koneko: "You truly are the worst, Matsuda-senpai. To think you had the audacity to speak about my boobs."

She sneered venomously.

Tsubasa: "Even if this isn't an order, I would definitely beat you senseless, you creep!"

She kicked him in the his gut caused him to cough out blood. Akeno feel sorry for the boy as it is too much for him to handle. She looks at her bestfriend.

Akeno: "Rias, don't you think you went overboard? I know his perversion can be quite pain to handle but he doesn't deserve this."

She tried to reasoning with her however before Rias could retorted, Sona intercepts her and said.

Sona: "Regardless of what you think, his actions is coming back to him. If Rias didn't do this, I bet Susano'o-sama will. As you know, he would kill Matsuda-san since it is his girlfriend that Matsuda-san targeting. Spouting nonsense about her boobs has made Susano'o-sama mad. Regardless of being Sekiryuutei, his girlfriend comes first. Who want their girlfriend being thought perversely by another man? Try to understand that, Akeno."

With those words, Akeno just couldn't uttered a word to retaliate as she see the point that Sona was talking about. Regardless of Matsuda's position as Sekiryuutei, thought perversely of someone else's girlfriend is indeed intolerable.

Akeno: "... I understand."

After 2 hours of torture, the trio back away from the heavily injured Matsuda who lying helplessly on the floor. In that moment, the light blinding the room which made Rias and the others shielded their eyes with their arms, once the light died down, it revealed Susano'o and Irina.

Susano'o: "Greetings, Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri."

He greets the heiress with a smile. Rias and Sona immediately stood up and stands straight along with their peerage (-Matsuda). Irina notices Matsuda on the floor and raise her eyebrow in confusion as of why he was injured.

Irina: "What happened to him?"

She asked as she points out to the said person on the floor.

Rias: "I was giving him the punishment for what happen yesterday, nothing more than that. I'd prefer to deal with him my way than letting Susano'o-sama dealt with him in his own way. No offense, Susano'o-sama. I know you would kill him if you do."

She answered. Susano'o nods in satisfaction.

Susano'o: "None taken. Good to know that you educated your servant, Rias Gremory. It doesn't pleased me to see him in this condition but he deserve it for say such thing about my girlfriend."

He said before looking at Asia.

Susano'o: "I have fix the system. Here on out, Asia Argento, I grant you the desire to pray once again. On behalf of the Church, I apologize to you for their mistreatment towards you. Being the victim of Diodora Astaroth, you didn't deserve to be treated horribly."

He bows respectfully to her. Asia gasps of hearing those words and walks towards him.

Asia: "Please raise your head, Susano'o-sama. I forgive the church, in fact I never held a grudge whatsoever. Thank you for giving me a second chance to pray, I'm forever indebted to you. Thank you so much."

She gently pat his head. Rias and Sona glad things worked out for the better. Irina smiles softly at Asia.

Irina: "I also want to apologize for my harsh comments about you when we first met, Asia-san. I also apologize on behalf of Xenovia since she couldn't come here and say it herself."

She said solemnly as she felt guilty for doing that. Asia held her hand.

Asia: "I hope we could become friends, Irina-san."

Irina hugs the blonde girl after hears those words which the said girl hugged back.

Irina: "Thank you so much, Asia-san."

The group as well Susano'o (- Matsuda) smiling at the duo. He looks at the heiress.

Susano'o: "I'll be attending Kouh Academy with my peerage soon, Rias Gremory, Sona Sitri. I'm looking forward to be friends with you guys."

He said with a smile which both heiress returned the gesture.

Rias: "The feelings mutual, Susano'o-sama."

She replied.

Sona: "Same here."

She added as she adjusted her glasses. Few minutes later, both Susano'o and Irina returned back to Heaven.