Chapter 16

After school, Susano'o, Irina and Xenovia went to Nagisa's place as per her request as someone wants to met him so badly which peak his interest but didn't ask who since he knew she wouldn't spill the bean. Irina and Xenovia were puzzled as neither of them know who wants to met their King so badly, one thing they knew, it must be important person.

Xenovia: "Do you know who wants to meet you, Susano'o?"

She asked her boyfriend who shook his head in denial.

Susano'o: "No, I'm afraid not. It's quite weird for someone want to meet me so badly. I'm curious of what is she trying to hide from me."

He answered and then Irina chimed in.

Irina: "Guess she must have a reason for doing that. Nagisa-san will tell us when we got to her place."

Susano'o: "Let's hope you're right, the last time she did this... I was tackled by her and she... who's the 4th Year Elementary student kissed 5 years old boy... on the LIPS, can you believe that? That time I didn't met you yet, Irina. That was the most embarrassing moment in my life."

Both girls are shocked learning what their homeroom teacher did to their boyfriend when they were kids. Xenovia doesn't know what to say about it as it was too bizarre for her to comprehend, Irina on the other hand are super jealous that Nagisa got his first kiss as she always thought she was his first time, clearly she mistaken.

Irina: "She's now my love rival! I will not allow her to take another of your first time, Susano'o-kun!"

She exclaimed loudly.

Susano'o: "That's the spi-- wait what?! Oh no, no, no!! Don't do that please..."

He pleaded her with puppy eyes. Xenovia let out a snicker as she didn't expect him of all people would begging since it was the first time she seeing him act like this.

Irina: "Not gonna happen! I refused!"

She retorted in denial as her eyes lit with determination.

Susano'o: "N-NOOOO!!!! Why...?!"

He cried out comically. After 10 minutes of walking, they finally reached to her place and he pressed the door bell. Few seconds later, Nagisa opened the door and steps aside so they can come in.

Nagisa: "Come on in, you guys made it just in ti-- wait what happened?"

She looks at the messy looking Susano'o, the jealousy Irina and Xenovia who barely hold herself from laughing out loud.

Irina: "Hmp!"

She huffed as she looks away.

Susano'o: "I kind of telling them about what you did 12 years ago when you told me to come to your place. And as you can see, Irina is jealous and declare you as her rival meanwhile Xenovia, she barely hold herself from laughing."

Hearing that, Nagisa smirks and crosses her arms under her big breasts. Susano'o slap his forehead and slammed it on the wall, muttering 'why me' 5 times, Xenovia laughing hard and hold her stomach as it was so funny for her.

Nagisa: "Ohh~ I see. Jealous that I got his first kiss eh? Such a naughty girl you are, Irina-san~"

She said with a devilish smirks on her face. Irina blushing madly and looks at her.

Irina: "Hah! I don't want to hear that from someone like you whose practically more naughty than I am! There's calling the pot of the kettle black, Hyodo-sensei!"

She retorted smugly.

Xenovia: "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

She laughing even louder which gotten the attention of someone mysterious who walks up to them. She looks at the boy who banged his head on the wall then looks down at the girl who laughing hysterically while holding her stomach.

 She looks at the boy who banged his head on the wall then looks down at the girl who laughing hysterically while holding her stomach

???: "Can someone tell me what's going on here and who are these three, Nagisa? Where's the person I'm asking you to get him here?"

She asked her adopted daughter. Irina looks at the mysterious woman in curiosity, Xenovia gets on her feet and get rid of the dust off her skirt, Susano'o stop banging his head and looks at the mysterious woman.

Nagisa: "Oh kaa-chan, I brought him. That boy over there."

She points at Susano'o with her index finger, Ei looks at the boy, Nagisa pointing at.

Ei: "I see. Do you rem--"

Susano'o cut her off as he shouts.

Susano'o: "G-Godmother Ei?! What are you doing here?!"

She smiles sadly. Irina and Xenovia shocked hearing that as none of them expected that Raiden Ei, the Purple Lightning Goddess of Crescent is Susano'o' Godmother.

Both: 'G-G-GODMOTHER?????!!!!!!'

Ei: "Seems like the spell she put in you is wore off huh? Good to see you again, Susano'o. It has been 608 years now since the last time I held your tiny body in my arms."

She hugged her Godson as she shed tears, he hugs her back.

Susano'o: "It's been a year since the spells vanquished. The Heaven already knew about my existence and I'm now the new God of all Angels. How's things going with Shinto Pantheon?"

He broke the hugs and looks at her who looks down while rubs her arm.

Ei: "Not good... all Gods that loyal to Lady Amaterasu got killed and Tsukuyomi reign as the new Lord of Shinto Pantheon. Artemis was on his side... I had to run away and hide for 2 centuries... my attendance, Yae Miko living in Grayfia Lucifuge's castle. She got away from being killed by Tsukuyomi and Artemis as Grayfia Lucifuge was the one who save her from those two hypocrites! Forgive my language."

Susano'o grits his teeth in anger, Irina and Xenovia can't believe the Shinto Pantheon is ruled by an evil tyrant and his follower, Artemis. Nagisa feels bad for her adopted brother since she knew it was too much for him to take in.

Xenovia: "Pardon me asking this Lady Ei but why you didn't tried to overthrow him and took over the Shinto Pantheon as the new Lord?"

She asked Susano'o' Godmother.

Ei: "I did but lacks of evidence... everytime I got new evidence, the next day... it was gone. No matter what I do, it doesn't work. Grayfia Lucifuge is the only one I need to overthrow Tsukuyomi from the throne and took over the Shinto Pantheon but I can't let anything bad happen to her son, Milicas Gremory. Tsukuyomi definitely use him to threaten Grayfia from spilling out the truth.."

Upon hearing that, both Xenovia and Irina looks down in anger as they never thought the situation in Shinto Pantheon was in much worse than they could ever imagined.

Susano'o: "That damn twisted bastard! I swore on my mother's blade, I will end his filthy existence from this world! I will do whatever it takes!"

He scowls angrily as he clenching his fists.