A Whole New You

"Are you sure you don't mind watching them, abuela?" Sofía asked softly as she got ready to leave for work.

"Please, it's no trouble." She waved her off with a grin, turning to the two kids. "Who wants breakfast?"

"Mi rayo de sol, I think she's loving every minute of this." Santiago told her with a smile. "Go on to work. We've got this."

"How is it having your grandparents stay?" Hen asked Sofía as she walked into the station.

"I love it. María and I have missed having them around all the time. So it's nice." Sofía smiled at her before she got into her uniform.

Hen went to say something else when the alarm sounded.

"Here we go." Hen shook her head.

"Sir, hands in the air." Athena told him.

"Just open the door, honey." David said knocking on the door.

"Sir, hands in the air." Athena repeated grabbing his wrist and putting his hands behind his back.

"Oh, good- what? What the hell are you doing?" David asked frustrated. "Look, I didn't do anything. Okay? No. No, no, no, no, no. No." He repeats as Athena placed him in handcuffs.

"All right, we'll sort this out later." Athena tells him.

"Okay. Look...." David said as Athena hands him off

"Here. Take him out of here." Athena told her.

"There's something happening to my wife." David called out as the other officer removed him from the room.

Athena looked at the pair that just walked into the room. "Late as usual Bradford. Didn't think you'd drag Winchester into being late as well."

"Doesn't help that he was driving." Odessa shot him a look.

Tim rolled his eyes. "Stop complaining."

"I don't think I will." She grinned smugly. "What do you need Athena?"

"Just need to get the wife out of the bathroom." Athena told her as she knocked on the door. "Miss. LAPD here. Are you all right? Everything's okay. Your husband's out of the house. We're not gonna let him hurt you."

She unlocked the bathroom door and came out slowly looking around to make sure he was really gone.

"It's okay. Everything's fine." Odessa assured her.

"I don't know what set him off. He's acting absolutely bonkers. I mean, I mean, we get into an argy-bargy every fortnight or so. He'll go to spare, do his nut, but he never goes mad like this." She told the officers as Athena helped her over to a seat as she started to hiccup.

"Wow, those are some world class hiccups." Athena commented.

"I'm sorry, it's so embarrassing." She apologized. "I woke up half nine with a migraine, had a spot of tea, and they just started. An hour later and I can't get rid of them."

"Okay, can you tell us what happened?" Athena looked at her.

"Domestic call. Guy got into it with his wife. Claimed she threw a picture frame at his head." Talia Bishop told them.

"I'm not claiming anything. That's what happened. Look, forget about me. There's something going on with my wife." David told them as Bobby, Chim, and Sofía climbed the stairs towards Talia.

"Sir, just relax, we have to take a look at your head." Bobby told him, before turning to Chim. "Doesn't look too bad, does it Chim?

"Nah. Couple stitches. Easy-peasy. Let me clean it up first." Chim said as Athena reached the top of the stairs with the wife.