Additional Cast

Lucy Hale as Elizabeth (Eliza, Liza) Cane
Birthday: March 14th, 1988
Age:28
Photographer

Lucy Hale as Elizabeth (Eliza, Liza) CaneBirthday: March 14th, 1988Age:28Photographer

"I don't care. Sofía you deserved better than that. And I swear if I ever see him near you again, I'm going to take care of it."

"Okay. So those are the cute firefighters that you always talk about. I get it now, you'd look good with them."

"Hen right? It's great to meet you guys. Sofía's told us so much about all of you!"

"I've fucking warned you to stay the hell away from her. You better pray to whatever you believe in because you're going to need it!"

"So you two, you better take good care of her. And if you hurt her, I'm going to be dealing with you and trust me, that's not something you want."

Olivia Holt as Lillian (Lilly, lils) Cane (Turner)
Birthday: August 3rd, 1989
Age: 27
Business Management

"You really care about her Eddie, don't you? I can tell by the way you look at her, how you talk about her

"You really care about her Eddie, don't you? I can tell by the way you look at her, how you talk about her. It's cute."

"Buck you have to understand, Sofía has abandonment issues. And with the lawsuit, I'm not blaming you because I get why you did it. And part of Sofía gets it too. But she thinks she lost you, and you need to make sure that she knows you're not leaving her."

"Okay, you ready Mars? Let's go pick up your mom."

"Violet! Don't do that, we've talked about this haven't we? You could get seriously hurt doing that."

"Oh Carmen it's so good to see you again. I've missed you, and I've missed your cooking."

McKenna Grace as Violet Cane
Birthday: January 3rd, 2009
Age: 7
Elementary Student

"My moms say you're not supposed to make fun of people for things they can't control

"My moms say you're not supposed to make fun of people for things they can't control. But you're a dumbass by decision so making fun of you is fair game!"

"Auntie Fifi I'm scared. I overheard my moms talking and they said you might not wake up. But you have to, you promised me. You promised me, and you promised Mars."

"Mom, I wanna go to the pier with them. Why can't I go with Aunt Fifi and Mars?"

"Hey, Buck! Are you coming to the house on Friday? And if you are will you bring fried chicken?"

"Mom! Auntie Fifi isn't answering her phone! She was supposed to pick Mars up an hour ago."