My thoughts of Holo-Advent

Sorry for the long on-hold for this story, but i've thought i had a good chapter to finish...

But GOD decided to drop shit and says: "You like hololive, homeboy? Here's the next generation of HoloEN, fuckface!"

Jokes aside, i find them quite intriguing, believe it or not.

Let's start with Shiori, for example:

- My first impression, a psychotic girl who collects memories from anything or whatever her lore is (feel free to throw everything at me, my arse forgor to check their backgrounds, like Ayame supposedly being a student council president from a school of monsters(?))

But now? She's a dork. A gothic, lovable dork. Simple as that.

Next one, Bijou.

-Never expected from Cover Corp. to get a thai girl and put her in the EN branch. But it was worth it because anything she does, she makes them 100 times cuter.

And let's not forget how some of us gets cringed everytime Bijou says some random ass words...

For example, how the fuck use "Gyatt"???

I honestly don't understand kids from this generation...

Why the fuck would they say "Gyatt", "Skibidi" or "Fanum Tax"???

Like what the fuck? English, motherfuckers! Can you speak it?! (And that's coming from a guy who speaks Italian for crying out lout!!!)

And also did Yagoo hire another child as an idol like Kobo? (Miko is elite baby, that doesn't count.)

Next up, FuwaMoco.

-A LITERAL TWINS?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

IS YAGOO TRYING TO KILL US WITH ADORABLENESS?!?!

I MEAN, LOOK AT THEM!!!

Ahem- As i was saying...

They were supposed to be two demon dog guards, right?

...

BUT THEY ARE TWO LITERAL PUPPIES!!! (Bau Bau.)

And the last one, Nerissa Ravencroft...

...

...

...

I did NOT expect anyone to be more down bad than Ollie...

...

...

...

But-- HOLY SHIT, NERISSA!!!

Jesus fucking christ...

...Oh well, time to find ANOTHER way to learn how to make this story work...

See you guys after i come out of the closet...