Chapter 2: First Encounter with "The Goddess"

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the previous Chapter...we saw Auditor showing up, standing tall at the top of Tricky's skull, Somewhere in Nevada...

Also Hank and Sanford were dead next to the said demonic clown...

Auditor felt victorious...but it lasted less than 5 or even 10 seconds of his glory...

Noticing there were nothing left, he decided to teleport himself to another place...he chose to teleport to Japan...

And boy was he astonished of how futuristic and convenient Japan was...

The cities, buildings, vehicles and even the people were out of his imaginations...not to mention they were really nice and kind to him...

Out of boredom and curiosity, he went to get his favorite drink inside a paper cup and a straw, drank it and read at a newspaper...

After flipping pages, he saw an audition for an idol agency called "Hololive"...

He then felt intrigued and interested about this, without wasting time, he saved the paper and went to buy a small house so he can look through their website...

He read some interesting articles, there were many generations, known as "group of people", he also discovered they had another idol agency called "Holostars", there were other branches called "HoloID" and "HoloEN"...

After this small recap...we're at Auditor's house, where his getting ready for his meeting with the CEO of Hololive, Motoaki Tanigo, also known as "Yagoo"...

Now, without wasting any more time...

It's time for "The Auditor" meeting "The Goddess" of Hololive...)

-Auditor's P.O.V.-

(I was on my way at Hololive HQ, after making the appointment, the receptionist that answered my called two days ago, her name was A-chan, told me the time and location of her building where she works at...

Japan really is nice to live, many people on social media kept mentioning about it...

Anyways, as i was walking down the streets, i heard some ruckus inside an alleyway...knowing what kind of noises were, i guessed some random people are trying to have their ways on the victims...)

"..."

(I walked over, hid behind the dumpster and took a small peek...what i saw was disgusting...

Three random "big men", one of them is wearing glasses, surrounding two girls, one of them has light purple lavender hair, purple eyes and she has cat tail and ears, the other girl has brown hair and eyes, but she has dog tail and ears...