Vodka and Vampires [Vamprry] 🍒

Harry comes back to town for his birthday, and you can't keep your hands off him.

Warnings: alcohol consumption, kissing, teasing, biting, blood play, unprotected sex, dirty talk, oral (female and male receiving)

WC: 6.1k

//

You take a deep breath, a smile tugging on your lips and you pound your fist against the front door of your old home. Nerves seep through your veins, stomach churning in excitement as you hear shuffling from the other side.

The door is yanked open, a brunette huffing at the loud sounds at such early hours of the morning. "Can I help you?" she sighs, her eyes still closed and she yawns out. You hold the flowers up to your chest, a sly smile on your lips and you clear your throat.

"I was looking for the birthday girl." Teddy's heart skips at the familiar voice, head snapping to look at you, and a wide smile overtakes her. 

"Y/N!?" Her eyebrows are furrowed, lips parted, but the twinkle in her eyes is exactly what you were hoping to see.

"Happy vampire birthday-anniversary!" You cry out, arms swinging open and she tumbles into them, squeezing your torso in a bone-crushing hug. 

You pat her shoulders, choking out a breath and she continues to hold you. "Still human, remember," Teddy pulls away from you immediately, her smile still wide as she showcases her pearly white teeth.

She holds you at arm's length, taking in your sleeping attire which consists of a pair of short shorts and an old shirt. You take in her appearance; silk pyjamas, her hair rolled into pink rubber curlers with her eye mask sitting on the crown of her head.

"You even sleep like a princess," you scoff playfully, her glaring eyes warningly piercing into yours before she breaks out into a smile again. 

"What am I doing? Get your ass inside, you must be freezing!" Teddy gasps again, moving aside and pulling the door open wider for you.

You smile widely, thanking her and she grabs your bag from your feet as you wander back into their familiar home. 

Nothing has changed, everything is precisely where it was the last time you were there, seven months ago. Teddy wanders behind you after locking the front door, ushering you into the kitchen where she immediately finds a vase for the flowers. 

You take a seat at the island, your nails tapping on the marble countertops and she spins around to you, your smile growing. "I still can't believe you're here," Teddy grins, squeaking silently and you laugh at her excitement. 

You're about to speak before she holds her pointer finger up, her eyes glistening and an idea pops into her head. Before you can ask her what she's thinking, she tells you to stay where you are and scurries off, her feet thudding up the stairs. 

You snort out a laugh, clambering off the stool and wandering over to the fridge, pulling it open and eyeing all the blood bags, hoping to find at least a bottle of water.

You're too focused on rummaging through the cold box to even hear a pair of footsteps patter against the ground, stopping a few feet behind you. 

It's their snicker that catches your attention, making you jump slightly and you close the fridge, spinning around with furrowed eyebrows. Your breathing is instantly caught in your throat as you stare at the green eyed man.

You've never seen him before, and you begin to worry as to why he's here. While you adore Teddy and overcame the whole vampire thing a while back, it still sends shivers down your spine being around another – just because Teddy isn't a bad guy, doesn't mean the others aren't.