Watermelon Sugar 🍒

Harry wants a taste of something sweet and Y/N wants to savour the moment.

Warnings: smut; kissing, teasing, swearing, dirty talk, food play (?), oral (female receiving), recording sexual acts (sex tape)

WC: 2.1k

//

She's got the camera on him the second he walks in with the platter of sliced watermelons. It's their third day in their Malibu vacation home and they're yet to actually leave the house.

Harry's got a cheeky kick to his step and she watches him get closer through the screen, jaw moving as he chews on a slice of watermelon. She's in bed still, completely bare beneath the silky white sheet and Harry's got a mixed array of clothing on that he grabbed quickly after announcing his craving for something sweet.

Both sure they're still a little drunk from last night, Harry sways over as Y/N lets out a giddy giggle and kicks the thin sheet off her heated body. Harry doesn't try to act coy. He tilts his head to get a better view of her over his blue tinted sunglasses and her thighs knock together in a rush of arousal.

"Not sure I want the watermelon now," he teases. She's too fucked to have a blush on her lips or seem bashful. The camera is still aimed at his face and he knows she's caught what he just said on tape. What he doesn't know is that before he came back to their room, she was catching something else on tape.

Harry sets the plate on the nightstand and lays beside her, knees by her head and face by her hips. He's leaning back on one elbow, naughty grin on his pink lips as he takes a bite out of the sliced fruit. They both know he's putting on a show for the camera and they love it.

He's humming his own song, eyes closed and head rolling. Y/N has to bite back the urge to clench her thighs together and she knows she's fucking soaked between her folds – she can feel it threatening to spill through her swollen lips and dribble down her thighs.

"Watermelon sugar, high." Harry's still got a mouthful of food in his mouth and when Y/N zooms in through the old camera, it looks vintage enough to be passed off as from the 90s. She chooses to watch him through the lense instead, basking in the glow and sheer beauty he radiates from the musty filter and Harry thinks he can smell her arousal simmering.

The doors and windows of the summer house are open, leading down to the sandy beach and the gentle gushes of wind are smoothly breezing through the sheer net curtains. They can hear the laughter and sounds of the waves crashing just a few meters away and maybe that's what makes it all the more exciting.

It's when Harry takes another bite that a bit of juice dribbles from his chin and splatters across her rounded hip. The coolness of it causes Y/N to flinch slightly and he doesn't miss the way his lovie's thighs clench shut in eager desperation.

It only encourages his filthy grin and he's leaning down to lick a broad swipe across the sticky skin. His tongue is cold on her flesh and his nose meets the dip between the apex of her thighs. He cant help but take a heavy inhale and his eyes flutter closed in pure ecstasy.

The camera has migrated with his movement and Harry rests the half eaten slice of watermelon upon her pussy, wicked grin tugging on the corners of his lips. Y/N's shuddering as she tries to keep the shot steady but she knows her camerawork is atrocious. But it's only for them to see.

He tugs off the blue tinted glasses and throws them to the floor with a shit-eating grin. He shuffles as he spreads her thighs until he's laying between them and the watermelon slice has slipped just perfectly to cover her sweetest spot.

"Let's make a dirty movie," he mumbles. He's nosing across the smooth skin of her inner thighs and Y/N's trying to keep her eyes open, trying not to combust and drop the camera. She's nodding breathlessly as he shuffles closer, smearing open-mouthed kisses until he reaches her core.