Startled.

"After Many and Many Hours of sleep Later..... Micheal would wake up.......He Initially Showed a Look of Gratitude And Happiness.... thinking the sun would shine on him....but no........It was still somehow night........."

"......H-how Is it still night time?......Lemme check my watch....

"He says Before Doing so....the time was......12:00 AM??!? This Very Moment Made Micheal Even More Determined to Catch This Demon that had Plagued This land...and it's supernatural Powers were clearly Trying to mess with Micheal.......... Despite this.....with A Loud groan..... Micheal stood up.... the bleeding On his Shoulder getting worse.....he already knew he couldn't just Sit there and Die........But a part of him just....kind of....wanted to?......."

"......No.....I....I....Gotta Keep going...."

"Micheal Muttered to himself as he Continued through the Dark and lifeless forest..... Holding his golden cross at hand......Through the darkness...he would occasionally See a Slight glance of Animals, Brain matter and tissue.....but that didnt really concern him.... what really began creeping him out...was......."

"...that he was being Followed yet again....Hearing faint footsteps...Something....he didnt know what it was....was following him.....but he for sure Did not want to look behind him now........he tried his best to Ignore It.... Walking through the forest.......But as he did so...it Started to walk faster.....And faster....and faster.....And faster...."

"Oh Shoot! Yeah, it definitely wants me dead!"

"And oh boy would Micheal be right.....eventually it turned into a Full on chase.......The creature Was Blindly faster than Micheal......But Micheal Saw a Shack.....He didnt exactly know why he would want to even enter it...but he wanted to....."

"....Just...gotta...get... closer...."

"Michael Said His energy and stamina Running Low as The Creature continued chasing him......Just as he was About to enter the shack....He Decided to Turn Around..... Looking at the creature...Before Shutting the door right at its face.........It then proceeeded to Bang the door several times....before Screeching and Screaming...."

".....What..*sigh*....Was....*sigh*.....That....*Sigh*......Thing..."

*Michael said gasping for air....Confused....and startled........From what he could make out....that...thing.....had pure white skin....its face was Flipped upside down.....And it Had a Creepy red smile Clearly Carved into its Face..... Because it lacked a nose.........All of this Sent Michael Shivers Down his spine...."

"But Luckily for him.... Something was Presented.....through the Screeching and Banging Of the creature from the shack door...... Micheal Looked behind him to see......."

"A Gun....... With one Bullet....."

"Michael Said.........He never was a Violent person.....so he stopped himself from Using Any kinds of weapons.....But.......At the same time...he Kind of knew what to do....as he walked to the gun....He Grabs it...and Almost immediately after grabbing it....the Creature Ran Away.....As if....It Knew what Michael would do to it if it stayed.....But this wouldn't be the last of that creature..."

"......Guess.......I Better use it wisely..."

"Micheal Then Proceeds to exit the shack.....Turning Left and right to see..... nothing.....He then Walks and walks through the Lifeless forest yet again....Before Being Greeted with A Abandoned building......A......School?"

"Huh....How... strange...."

"Michael Then Entered the building.... Looking very Much Confused...why would a school be in the middle of nowhere?......But he had More questions than answers at this point so he Just had to walk through it.......He then Spotted a Piece of Paper....And it read..."

"After A While....We learned That Time in here...was Non linear....as My Watch...Hasnt Moved A Single bit....Since Hours have passed....stuff still decays......But we Clearly knew all of this was just a waste....he had to stop this And Move On Or else they wou-"

"and then the Note cut off...... Michael Had No idea what this person could have meant.....what did they mean by waste?.........And Better yet...who are these "They" being mentioned in the note....... Michael...Being Overwhelmed with questions....stored the note in his pocket....he Then Moved to other rooms....to find nothing....With a Dissapointed sigh.....Micheal Left the Abandoned school....But just then....He Heard it again.....The Screeching and screaming of the same pale white creature..."

".......Its time....to use it Wisely..."

"Michael Says One more time before turning around and grabbing his Gun.....The Creature Continued rushing at Him.......And Right as Micheal was about to pull the trigger and shoot for survival....The creature screeched loudly.... startling him..."

"Agh!!!!"

"Michael Then Grabbed his gun and ran........He Completely went another direction as the Creature chased him down......."

"Get away!!"

"Michael yelled as he continued to run and Run.....He Felt like this was a Quickdraw......As he Had no time to think and the next opportunity he could escape this creature....he knew he would just need to take it.... Luckily for him...it would soon Greet Him..."

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Micheal Shouted hoping to attract some sort of help....which to nobody's Surprise.....Help never arrived....So He Just had to keep running and After a While....And After nearly Being drained of all his energy... Micheal Managed to Jump and get on top of a Tree......Losing the creature.......He Quickly Took many breaths.....He was so tired that he couldn't even Pull out his gun to Finish off the creature....He could do nothing but watch......."

"Eventually....After Some Screeching and screaming.....the creature left......And Michael Just glad he had survived.....he Felt Exhausted....It seemed like the more he stayed near this creature....the more energy he would lose.........But that didn't matter....To Him........He Was Already Planning His Move on the creature..........too bad for him, he needed rest....so He Got into a Good position before Sleeping on the tree....making sure to be silent...to avoid Being Spotted by that.....Thing..."

"To Be Continued" - "Looks Like Michael Is having trouble.....this does beg a question......who is the one Making time here non linear?.......Or Should i say.....What...."

Words: 1000.