Tragedy.

"Michael Continued to do Exorcisms And prayers with Jacob....Before They got called for an Exorcism of A Couple's Daughter being possessed..."

"And So.....In this Specific Exorcism....Tragedy would strike....."

"As Jacob Drove down the Woods.... Looking for their Next Destination....He Quietly Looked over to Michael...They have been working together for so long...he Felt Like he was Ready to take on a More....Tough.... Exorcism..So...With Slightly Trembling Hands...he said..."

'I assume You Already know why we are here, Right Michael?'

"To which, Michael Replied"

'Yes, Father Jacob....'

"And at that Point, Jacob Smiled Slightly....Feeling a Twinge Of Proudness.....At how Far he came with Micheal Ever since Adopting him.... However Little would he Know..."

"He would soon Reach His Final Destination....."

"And so, Upon Arrival....Jacob Quickly Got off the Car as Fast as Michael did....Jacob Then Proceeded to Grab The Equipment And Signaled Micheal to Open the Door....."

"And there it was.....Right as Jacob Finished Setting Up his equipment And Went To Michael.....What they saw Had Sent shivers down their Very Spines.."

'Oh, Father Jacob! please Save Our Little Daughter!!'

"The Mother Yelled Towards Jacob Her Eyes Fillies with tears and Fear as She Kneeled Beside a Door, The Father was Clearly Experiencing the same Pain as well.....This was it.....and so...Taking a More Brave and Cold Tone....He Immediately Responded.."

'Dont Worry Miss, We Will take Care Of this Evil spirit and Cleanse it from your daughter...Now...Where is She?'

"Jacob Bravely Said....His Voice As Loud as Thunder...Yet as Calm as Day......And It didn't take long before The Mother Responded...pointing Into the Attic...With Trembling Arms...."

'T-there.....'

"The Mother said pointing to that attic before Crying yet again.....Only for the Father to Come in and Comfort Her......And Jacob... Immediately Signaled For Michael....And Michael Grabbed a Cross and A Ladder from his Equipment....."

"But Before Michael Could Do Anything... Suddenly....Jacob Placed a Cross Pendant over him....The same one he had been wearing right when he adopted him....They Both Shared a Silent Message...But it was clear...."

"Just then, Jacob Took a Deep Breath Before Signaling Michael to Head To the basement....to which he agreed And Nodded Reluctantly...."

"Moving from the Heartwarming Moment.....Jacob Soon Came Up to the attic using the Ladder...and what he saw Shocked him to his very core....."

'P̴̨̜̿̌̽̇̅̎͑́̃̽̿̈̚͘͘Ṟ̴̢̜̳͙̳̼̫͕̯̋̓̒̔̓̇̾́̄̕͝Í̸̛͕̤͚͉͕̮̹̞͔̣͔̼̅̉́̈È̵̢̟̮̦̱͔̟̹̯Ş̵͖̘̲͓̰̳͉̳̺̖̑̂̾̊͑̆́̌̀̚̕̕Ţ̸̢̛̛͓͔̰̩̯̠̪̯̫̪̣̘̱̈̈̃̋!̴̧̧̻̺͕̩̠͓͎̲̫̈̇̓̈́̃̊.̸̡̰̹͎͕͖͖̰̙̱̀̎́̕.̴̡̟̟̘̼̱̠̤̝̖̣̗͓̽̉͜.̸̝̪̲̃͗̆̒̕͘͠ͅ'

"The....Demon...said As Jacob Entered....Jacob Was quick to Combat It with A Prayer And A Cross in hand"

'Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica'

"Jacob Said, Hurting the Demon Seriously...As it screeched in the daughter's Poor Body....Before Suddenly.....Jacob Felt a Tap On His Back....Breaking the Prayer..."

'huh?!-'

"Jacob Said For a Moment....A Fatal...Moment.......It was A Piece of Old Wood.....And Taking advantage of His Vulnerability....The Demon Charged at Jacob.....And.....And....."

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-'R̷̡̢̖̭̟̝͖̥͓̬̣̰͎̲̠͂̐̅̉̊̓͋̅̾͗̌͘͝͠͝ͅȨ̸̟͈̰̰̠͙͇̠̱̼̮̭̼̱̟͖̙̹͙͍͈͌̑̈́͛̀̋̈́̓̃̾́͆̾̅͌͐͒͂͑̇̀͂̐̐͘̚̚͠͝D̴͈͔̩̲̲̳͕͍̲̰͖̬̪͉͉̘̀̈́͆͆̏͊̄́͗̿̉̋̏̓̑̀̉̈̌̈́̆̉̓͑̈͘̚̚̕͝Á̷̧͍̠̻͙͖̠̰C̸̢̨̢̘̠̖̬̰̮͇̮̩̺̺̠̺̜̪̫̲̬̤͔̫̺̎̌̆͋͛̎͗̀͒̈́̂̓̑͂͂͘͝T̷̢̛̛͒̋̓́̌͋͗̓̊̑̂̿̎͒̓͌̎͒̀̃̈́̍̕̕͘͝͝͝Ȩ̷̙̜̙͖̖̭͓̲̳̪͇͔̦̦͈͍͍̭͙͚͈̦̺̗͛̊̾̔̃̍͑̊̿͠͝Ḑ̷̨̪̥̰̙̯̬͕̜͕̪̫̟͛͜ͅ'

"then....Soon After that......The Parents Suddenly Saw a Figure walk down stairs....A Glimmer of Hope shines through their eyes....to Be Greeted with a Demonic Figure.....They Quickly Screamed and Cried....Before Following Up with Jacob...."

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-R̷̡̢̖̭̟̝͖̥͓̬̣̰͎̲̠͂̐̅̉̊̓͋̅̾͗̌͘͝͠͝ͅȨ̸̟͈̰̰̠͙͇̠̱̼̮̭̼̱̟͖̙̹͙͍͈͌̑̈́͛̀̋̈́̓̃̾́͆̾̅͌͐͒͂͑̇̀͂̐̐͘̚̚͠͝D̴͈͔̩̲̲̳͕͍̲̰͖̬̪͉͉̘̀̈́͆͆̏͊̄́͗̿̉̋̏̓̑̀̉̈̌̈́̆̉̓͑̈͘̚̚̕͝Á̷̧͍̠̻͙͖̠̰C̸̢̨̢̘̠̖̬̰̮͇̮̩̺̺̠̺̜̪̫̲̬̤͔̫̺̎̌̆͋͛̎͗̀͒̈́̂̓̑͂͂͘͝T̷̢̛̛͒̋̓́̌͋͗̓̊̑̂̿̎͒̓͌̎͒̀̃̈́̍̕̕͘͝͝͝Ȩ̷̙̜̙͖̖̭͓̲̳̪͇͔̦̦͈͍͍̭͙͚͈̦̺̗͛̊̾̔̃̍͑̊̿͠͝Ḑ̷̨̪̥̰̙̯̬͕̜͕̪̫̟͛͜ͅ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-R̷̡̢̖̭̟̝͖̥͓̬̣̰͎̲̠͂̐̅̉̊̓͋̅̾͗̌͘͝͠͝ͅȨ̸̟͈̰̰̠͙͇̠̱̼̮̭̼̱̟͖̙̹͙͍͈͌̑̈́͛̀̋̈́̓̃̾́͆̾̅͌͐͒͂͑̇̀͂̐̐͘̚̚͠͝D̴͈͔̩̲̲̳͕͍̲̰͖̬̪͉͉̘̀̈́͆͆̏͊̄́͗̿̉̋̏̓̑̀̉̈̌̈́̆̉̓͑̈͘̚̚̕͝Á̷̧͍̠̻͙͖̠̰C̸̢̨̢̘̠̖̬̰̮͇̮̩̺̺̠̺̜̪̫̲̬̤͔̫̺̎̌̆͋͛̎͗̀͒̈́̂̓̑͂͂͘͝T̷̢̛̛͒̋̓́̌͋͗̓̊̑̂̿̎͒̓͌̎͒̀̃̈́̍̕̕͘͝͝͝Ȩ̷̙̜̙͖̖̭͓̲̳̪͇͔̦̦͈͍͍̭͙͚͈̦̺̗͛̊̾̔̃̍͑̊̿͠͝Ḑ̷̨̪̥̰̙̯̬͕̜͕̪̫̟͛͜ͅ

"Meanwhile.... Michael Heard a Gut Wrenching Scream erupt....And he feared the Worst....With Trembling hands...He Exited the Basement....Only to Be Greeted with Jacob.....Or atleast.....His Remains...."

"And Seated Not to Far away was The Mother and Father's Bodies.... Except they we're Tied Upside Down And Brutally Teared into Pieces.....Blood spilled everywhere....as the demon Looked at Michael Tautningly...."

"And As if Things weren't bad enough....It also Used the Blood Pool as a Burial For Jacob's Lifeless Corpse....Resting him in a Upsidedown Cross Position....As if to Mock Micheal...."

'D̸̛͉͕̰̳̭͙̗͉͍́̓O̸͕̝̒͋̿̇̑̍͗̀̏̋̏̉͌̕͝ ̷̢̢̤͉̯̺͎̝̭̱̍̋̓͗̈́̒́̍͗̕͝Y̵͕̒̐͒̈́͂͆̈́̔́̈́̔͝͝O̸̧̙͕̣̬̰͎̲͚̦̠̹͔͍͂͝Ṵ̸̧̱̫͔̱̙̬̘̪͚̯̪͑̄̔͛̈́͒̆̾͜͜͝ ̶̡͖̗̞̜̞͚̗͔̥̈́͂͒̃̔̏͋̿L̵͈̽͂͗́́̉͌̕̚Ǫ̷̢̨̟͈̦͙̦̥̘̠̥̯̅́̌́̎̂̓̚͜͝V̸̨̙̯̳̰͍͋͆̌̿̂͜ͅȨ̶̘̝̱̰͓̎͜ ̷̨̛̯̘̟̻̲͖͈͓͎̬̾̀̆̋͒͜ͅͅȊ̴̛̻̝̺̟͙͖̳̮͓̣͓͉͓́̒̐͋́͜T̴͓̹̦̠̲̾͊̅̌̓̉̓͘͝ ̴̡̡̜̝̮̞̜͙̹̹̳͙͕̑̑͊͌̆̓̌͌̍̓̐̕M̶͖̭̞͚͚̞̍̀̑̕͝Ǐ̴̠̦̭͖͖̜͚͉̯̬͚̪͋͊̇̎C̶̡̢̡̤͚̥̳͕̏ͅH̸̢͖̩͔͙͖̹̫̺̣̩͒͛͛͆͝E̷̡̡͉̣̮̺͎̦̭͕͙̠̥͍̓̐̒̀̊̎̋͑̈̚͘À̷͇̟̻͋̃͛̀̂Ĺ̷̩̠͊̅̀̆̉̊̓̈́̇̽̚̕͝͝?̸͙̘̋̈̋͂̄̓̓̋̔̾̀͝!̸̨̙̫̺͉̼̝̩̞̜̺̣̌̈́̔̽̅́̚͜!̵̬͎̬̥͙͓̹̯̪̦͎̙͋́̈́́̓͂̑͊'

"Seeing this..... Michael Immediately Grabbed a Cross But before he could do Anything or respond for that Matter...the Demon Quickly Left......And ran away.....Knowing It couldn't hurt Micheal because of His Cross Pendant...."

'........'

"Michael Collapsed Into the Ground....Kneeling before Jacob's Corpse....He Couldn't Believe he had lost someone As dear and Close As Him....He never thought it would happen....He really did.....But yet....in the end....It didn't matter....."

"Michael Knew....It was his fault.... Michael Knew....He needed to redeem himself...And so....after Grabbing His Golden cross He had always held Onto for Special Occasions.....He Muttered a Sentence to Himself..."

'This...was my Fault.....But.....Since I started this......I'll Need to End this as well........'

"his voice Was barely Audible....Before he Followed Up With A single shed of a tear...."

'And as the Old Saying Goes.....'

"He Added.....Before Saying..."

'It's time to Finish what I Started...'

"And with that.....So Began Michael's Quest to End This Demon And Free Her dead Parent's Daughter from this Purgatory....Will he succeed? or will he FALL...."

"To be continued" - "Despite his losses and Grieving....He still Pushed On......But will he By himself Be Able to Defeat such Demon?......"

Words: 777