Traversing.

"The time Was 12:00 AM......And The Dark Night Sky Swallowed the Entire World Whole......All While a Singular Troll...Traverses the LandScape....In Search Of A Demon.....As He did so....He Felt this Growing Feeling of Dread and Fear Rise Up Within Him....."

"And it didn't Help that He Was Feeling Quite Tired.....But Yet...he still Walked.....Determined to Finish this Situation before it gets Out of Hand.....Not Like it already did However......."

"Despite All of these Overwhelming and Devastating Feelings.....He Felt Himself Seemingly drawn to This Very Demon he was Dreading....As if It was Taunting him to Get Closer....and Closer....but suddenly The Trees Became Blood Red....The Dead Bodies Appeared Infront Of Him...chanting One name he Knew All too well..And then...."

'M̷̧͕͎̈́̏͂̍̓Ì̸͎͙̤̞̩̙̙̻̫̂̎̀̓͆̈́̍͘C̸̢̺̤̙͙̆͋H̸̯̪̞̦̤̉̿͒̿̅ͅḀ̸̈̅̀̈̽͘E̴̦͛̍͆L̴̝̦̫͎͊̅̇͒̽͛̑̐͝!̴̨̧̭̗̾!̴͓͍̠̟͊̓̿̃̽̉́̎̕!̵̧͕͎̭̹̯̏̎̀̈!̴͕͔̻̠̩̍̀̿͒͘'

'AGH!!!! JACOB IM SORR-.........O-oh......It was....Just a Dream.....'

"Michael Gasped......As He Woke Up from His Nightmare.....He Looked around to See he was Leaning On a Wall.....The Bodies Now Letting off a Rotting Smell.....With a Nervous Breath....He Quietly Stood Up....And Grabbed His Golden cross.....And He Looked at the Time.....11:30...."

'Huh.....Why did Everything have to Go so Wrong.....*Sigh*.......Don't Worry Father Jacob.....I'll.....Make sure your Sacrifice will Not Be In vain.....'

"Michael Said to Himself.....Before He went Outside....and Rather than Using the Car Like Any other Person.... Michael Instead....Walked through the Dark....Forest....."

"As He Did So.....He Turned From Left to Right..... Occasionally Spotting a Dead Animal Or Two....This was that Wicked Demon's Trail of Carnage...."

'How Brutal....'

"Michael Continued to Traverse the Now Lifeless and Dark Forest......No Owls Could Be heard.......And All this Silence Mentally Hurted Micheal....The Silence Was Deafening to Say the Least..."

'Agh....I....Need....to....Keep....Going.....'

"despite this....He Still Traversed......Drowning Himself with His Thoughts....On How he could of Prevented all Of this from happening...if He Simply Didn't Just....Listen....For Once....He was too Dependent on Him....But Enough of that.....Because Suddenly.....The Bush Rattled..."

'Huh?...... Who's There?.....'

"Nothing.....Strange.... Michael thought It Was Maybe a Straggler Like a Bunny That Got Lost or Something but What Made this All the More Frantic was the Fact that This.....Sound....Kept Following him......And as it did So.... Eventually.... Michael Grew Tired of This Sound..."

'Alright That's It, Show Yourself!'

"Michael Said Before Throwing a Rock He Found into where he Heard the Noice.....And it Made a Very Loud Thud Sound.... Almost....too Loud..... Suddenly...."

'A-Agh....'

"Michael Felt His Body Get Weaker.....And He struggled to Even stand Up....But What He saw terrified him...."

M̷̧͕͎̈́̏͂̍̓Ì̸͎͙̤̞̩̙̙̻̫̂̎̀̓͆̈́̍͘C̸̢̺̤̙͙̆͋H̸̯̪̞̦̤̉̿͒̿̅ͅḀ̸̈̅̀̈̽͘E̴̦͛̍͆L̴̝̦̫͎͊̅̇͒̽͛̑̐͝!̴̨̧̭̗̾!̴͓͍̠̟͊̓̿̃̽̉́̎̕!̵̧͕͎̭̹̯̏̎̀̈!̴͕͔̻̠̩̍̀̿͒͘M̷̧͕͎̈́̏͂̍̓Ì̸͎͙̤̞̩̙̙̻̫̂̎̀̓͆̈́̍͘C̸̢̺̤̙͙̆͋H̸̯̪̞̦̤̉̿͒̿̅ͅḀ̸̈̅̀̈̽͘E̴̦͛̍͆L̴̝̦̫͎͊̅̇͒̽͛̑̐͝!̴̨̧̭̗̾!̴͓͍̠̟͊̓̿̃̽̉́̎̕!̵̧͕͎̭̹̯̏̎̀̈!̴͕͔̻̠̩̍̀̿͒͘M̷̧͕͎̈́̏͂̍̓Ì̸͎͙̤̞̩̙̙̻̫̂̎̀̓͆̈́̍͘C̸̢̺̤̙͙̆͋H̸̯̪̞̦̤̉̿͒̿̅ͅḀ̸̈̅̀̈̽͘E̴̦͛̍͆L̴̝̦̫͎͊̅̇͒̽͛̑̐͝!̴̨̧̭̗̾!̴͓͍̠̟͊̓̿̃̽̉́̎̕!̵̧͕͎̭̹̯̏̎̀̈!̴͕͔̻̠̩̍̀̿͒͘