chapter 15:Glimps

Content might be tiggering read on your own risk!!!

Arya's POV:

The talk we engaged in last night delved into profound depths.

 Indirectly ,he divulged his affection for me, yet the veracity of his feelings remains enigmatic; they could well be shrouded within jest. 

He harbors the belief that I would eventually get attached to him. 

While I concede a fondness towards him, and perhaps even a degree of infatuation, such feelings are merely tethered to the realm of attraction.

It's odd how he believes a dead person can feel love. 

Even though I may appear alive, the soul and life within me perished that night.

I Died that night I used to love him(not aditya) but I also hate him because of him I lost my family.

I myself am the villain of my life. After he did brutal things with me I still think I love him.

 No I don't his name itself disgusts me I would never love him or anyone the same.He destroyed me but last night I wanted to him as my best friend who would heal me not the creature who tortured me

I still remember that night.

✦𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭✦                                                                                                                                                                                    _______

12-july-2016

Age: 16

My body trembled as I was tied to the chair.

A creaking sound was heard and I understood the door was being opened.Fear crept inside me as I felt someone coming towards me. 

I knew who it was.But I couldn't see due to the band on my eyes.

Suddenly somebody yanked the blindfold of my eyes. I looked at varun eyeing me with rage in his eyes. 

"How can you be so naive birdie,you fell for my trap once again" 

his laugh creepy laughter hauled in the room making me shiver.

Why does this always happen to me oh god please save me I can't bear through all of it again.

"W..wh..y ar...e you....you doi....ng th-this varun"

"You-you are.... Are m...my bes-best...friend" I managed to choke out the words.

 My fingers shaking as he gazed me with his creepy orbs.Fear crept inside me as we walked towards me and untied me.

"What a shame birdie all these years i waited for you and you don't even remember me"  what was he saying.

"wh....what a-are yo-you say-saying" 

"Oh you still don't remember me, don't worry i'll make you remember me" he tied my arms again and roamed around the chair with his gaze lingered at me.

I... i felt dsgusted at his gaze. He he was not the man i loved hes not the guy i fell for hes someone else he's not my best friend or my therapist.

His hand was about touch my shoulder but before he could i kicked him b/w his legs as he had not tied my legs.

This motherfucker thinks he can play with my dignity just because i love him.

"you bitch"

Just as i stared in his caramel brown eyes it hit me. those....those brown eyes th.they belong to him.