Chapter 9:Cooking

Arya's POV:
I found the person who stole my projects,but I can't do anything. And I still can't do anything. But my mind is stuck somewhere else,somewhere in those light hazel brown eyes.I took a glance at the vase beside me joint with duck tape. A bright smile appeared on my face,what was happening to him. Or wait he just fixed mistake.
Why the hell am I smiling like fool,nothing might be happening to him but something is definitely wrong with me.He's acting like my fictional characters. I mean he is my fiancé he's not bad. Wait no,he's bad,he's really bad I hate him.
Do I?
Yes I do hate him.
"Do you have food Cheriè" a scream came from the room as he walked out.
He was in the guest shower for the last 2 hours.
"Stop calling me that,and what the hell were you doing for the past 2 hours in the shower"
I shouted back.I don't want to fight but his presence just annoy's m Sometimes.......
And sometimes I grateful to have him Idk why?
"Well cheriè if you're that eager to know what I was doing, you should've joined me" a smirk appeared on his face.
"Yeah right-"
Wait-
What did he just say
Did he just-
My eyes widened as it hit me what he had said
"What, I didn't say anything wrong" he said with the innocent tone.
"What the hell is wrong with you guy! One moment you fight with me and the next moment you flirt, if I tell this to bhai he will kill you"
"Just tell me do you have food?"
"No"
"Then do you have something to cook?" How should I tell him I'm a dumbass who can't even turn the gas on.
"I don't know how to cook." He looked at me with an amused expression,don't tell me he's that type of guy.
"Then what did you do when you were alone, did you starve yourself?"
"No my assistant cooked for me."
He just went towards the kitchen and opened the fridge then he stared at me.
"What?"
"This is empty" yeah I know what should I do if it's empty.
"Yeah so?" He had this disappointing look on his face.
"Madam agar apki ijazat hai tou mai khana banado?" I laughed at his words.
(Madam,if you give permission should I cook?)

"Tumko khana banana ata bhi hai?" He can't cook it's impossible.
(Do you even know how to cook food?)

"Har koi apki tarha nalayak nhi hota"
(Not everyone is incompetent like you)

No way he can cook.
"You can cook?" I just got a hmm in response as he was in search of food in my cave.
Damn is he trying to become a fictional men?
"It's in the upper cabinet" by the it I meant food and the only food I had was instant noodles?
"Wow mam you have so many choices it's really hard for me to chose" he said as he held out the ramen and glared at me.
Well that's what I eat.
"Meri galti nahi hai,tumhare he nakhre hai khana hai tou khao warna chup chap rakhdo"

(I don't have a problem, it's yours. If you want to eat, eat it, otherwise keep quiet)
(This was the translation on Google so go blame him not me)

He shook his head in disappointment "you can at least help".
Oh yeah.
I guess I can.
I walked towards him handed him the stuff.
As he was boiling the water and preparing something he turned towards me and said.
"Chop the onions"he handed the onions to me.
Wait I saw mama cutting them.
People cry while cutting these.
Idk why I don't cry.
Maybe because I have never cut one.
Alright it's just an onion I can do this.
I started stabbing it like I don't know what I was doing.
"You don't even know how to chop an onion"
I turned to see him leaning on the counter. He was looking hot.
What the fuck are you thinking ari? I slowly nodded my head in a no. That's when he turned me around and said.
"Let me teach you" fuck. I felt butterflies threatening to throw up. What is wrong with him.
My back was touching his chest,I could feel my heartbeat rushing. What the hell is wrong with me. I think these are the side effects of sleeping pills. HIs hand slowly touched my hand as he held my hand and gently started to chop the onions unlike how I was just murdering the little guy.I felt weird,like a weird feeling came to me but I felt comfortable.
You hate him.
Yes I hate him.
But for some reason I feel cared,I felt as if the attention I had craved from people I loved I was getting it now But I don't like him I would never love him.
"Go sit,I'll do the rest"
After a while he came with 2 bowls and I dug in. Just as I took a bite flavours bursted in my mouth. Damn how did he make this,when I make them they don't turn out like this.
....
Alright so this is a chotu sa chap because I can't think off anything else but let me tell y'all you need wait till chapter 15 because after that the real fun starts, so vote and follow💋🫶🏻