Chapter 14:Moon

Arya's POV:

It was night by now I was still thinking about our moments. I don't know why but I felt something towards him.

 I felt safe with him why I don't know that He was supposed to be the person I hate.When he fell on top of me though it was embarrassing but his hazel caramel brown eyes reminded me of someone.

Our room had a balcony, they should've added an extra bed instead of a balcony but oh well.I walked inside the balcony and laid down on the sofa and stared at the moon.It gives me peace.

I might sound crazy but I talk to the moon as if it will actually listen to me

I stared at it for good 5 minutes.

'Hey love I miss you' I spoke as I remembered him.

'Come back love I miss you to much I need you come back to me.Not as my lover but as my best friend. You were my best friend my therapist you were supposed to heal me not break me. I used to compare you to the moon and now still I'm thinking of you as the moon. Come back to me heal me take me but as my best friend not as the villain. You were supposed to love me and I thought you did but I was just stupid to fell for you. Maybe you thought it was just attraction but it was not. I loved you and you betrayed me. After all this I still forgave you when you nearly ruined my life just because I loved you.'

"Looks like you love the moon,mia amore"

I instantly recognized his voice,it was aditya.I was so lost in the moon I didn't even realize what he called me.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked him as he laid down beside me.

"Indeed,it is really beautiful" he replied as he stared at me.

"What's so special about it chèrie?"

"There's someone who I lost"

"In the moon?"

"Mhm"

"You know you're also beautiful mia amore, just like the moon."

His words sent instant butterflies in my stomach. Recently I had been feeling weird whenever he came near me it felt like I was catching feelings For him but no I won't do that.

"why?" I stared back at him.

"Why are you saying all this nonsense"

"Maybe because I'm feeling something" shut up Aditya don't make me fall for you

.'But you've already fallen'My inner voice reminded me.

No I haven't.

"I will destroy you Aditya I would break your heart,the love word doesn't exist in my dictionary"

"Don't worry amore,I'll make sure to change that I'll make you fall in love with me"

"That would never happen Aditya"

Now how do I tell this man I have already fallen for him but I myself am not ready to agree.

"Alright if that's what you want then ok" he stood up and was about to leave but then he stopped

."If someone ever breaks your heart,come to me you'll always have a place in my heart"

"An broken heart cannot break again" 

A small smile appeared on face as those words left my mouth.

Aditya's POV:

I stared at her as she was peacefully staring at the moon.

Small strands of hair dancing on her face.Memories flashing through her eyes as she found her solace in the moon.

She loved the Moon just like myra.

She-She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Suddenly she looked like the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

Her face adorned with resplendent lexicon,her pulchritudinous countenance is a celestial marvel, an amalgamation of ethereal allure and ineffable grace. Truly, she was an exquisite incarnate. 

At that moment i realised I had fallen for her Not today but i had fallen for her long ago I had fallen for her the day my inner child came out in infront of her.

She might think she's not beautiful but in my eyes she was an perfectionist.

I asked her what did she like about the moon because i saw the way she adorned the moon in her eyes.

She loved the moon because it reminded her of someone she had lost someone she loved but she lost.

The hurt was visible in her eyes the hurt of not being loved back the hurt of getting the love and the care she gave to others.The hurt of being betrayed.

I swear arya i would make you fall in love with me. I know your heart is broken but I promise I'll try my best to heal you. I'll try my best to bring the old sunshiny arya back.

I'll make you love you mia amore.

"An broken heart cannot cannot break again" 

A small smile appeared on her face just as those words escaped her mouth.

Don't worry love i'll heal you. I'll support you, I'll heal your pain. I'll make you fall in love with you and then I'll destroy every person who tried to hurt you.

"You see those stars, one on the left side of the moon and one on the right side of the moon. Those stars were supposed to be together. They loved eachother more then anything in the world but destiny was not with them they loved the right person at the wrong time. Destiny didn't Align them together." she spoke with her eye's getting glossy.

"I Don't want those 2 stars to be US. I don't want the destiny to bring us together if in the end it's gonna separate us."

I gave her a small smile and spoke.

"Nobody can separate us chérie, Not even destiny."

"Once we are together nobody can come in between us if destiny doesn't bind us together I'll change the destiny if thats what I have to do."

......

Hey people! I hope you'll liked the chapter. Honestly This chap is really close to my heart my fav chapter comment your theories who do you think arya is comparing to the moon?. I just love how my baby aditya is determined to make arya fall in love with her but littlke does he know shes already fallen. 

Dont forget to vote and follow to unlock the new chap and follow me on insta @zohawritess  for spoilers love ya'll!