Epilogue

15 years later,

A guy in his 20s is shown. He looks at the door of Kafes.

Murad's POVI, Sultan Murad ascended the throne from my uncle, 15 years ago

Murad's POV
I, Sultan Murad ascended the throne from my uncle, 15 years ago. My uncle surrendered the throne and locked himself up in this room. Since then he never came out. I have questions for him.

Why did he sacrifice the throne?! Is it because he could not take the pressure of the throne? Or he could not make harsh decisions? Or was it because he lost everyone who was on his side? Why?!

After many years, Murad opened the door of Kafes to get the answers to his questions.

He found a guy in white hair and beard engraving galleries on the walls, as if the wall was his sea and the drawings were the gallaries.

He went towards the chest box he kept on his table where there was jewelleries of late mother, sister and wife. He smiled as he touched them.

Murad: Uncle Mustafa....

Mustafa looked.

Mustafa: Osman, you are here!

Murad: I am not Osman, I am Murad.. Sultan Murad..

Mustafa: Murad, my nephew...you have grown up so much!

Mustafa hugs Murad. Murad smiles weakly as he is sad to see his uncle in this state. It seems he had no idea what he did to himself.

Mustafa: Come, sit here with me. Let's have a chat!

Murad looks around the walls.

Murad: Looks like you indeed love the galleries a lot.

Mustafa: It is my wish. I will own a gallery of my own. And then I will go somewhere far away from the Palace for a while. I promised Nurat I will take her and the children to Greece. I will take mother and Dilruba along too.

Murad looked at him sadly. He didn't even remember that his wife, mother and sister were all no more.

Mustafa: (passing him a bowl) Have some chestnuts, Murad.