Episode 5: Love And Comfort

In the favourites's room,
Nurat is sad as she looks at the window.

Meleksima: You fought for Sultan Mustafa and he doesn't even care about you!

Nurat: It's none of your business, Meleksima.

Nurat goes to sleep sadly. She recalls Mustafa's smiles and how she forgets all her worries when she is with him. She is worried if he is doing okay.

Next day,
Nurat is awake and she meets the concubine that was sent to Mustafa's room.

Nurat: You were the one sent to Sultan's room yesterday right?

Concubine: Yes.

Nurat: How is he doing?

Concubine: Nurat Hatun, I don't understand. How can you bear him? He is so violent. I barely saved my life!

Nurat: (worried) What did the Sultan do?

Concubine: He got really angry when he figured out you weren't sent to him. He was about to hit me with the vase but Menekse Kalfa saved me. He did not even let me stay for few minutes.

Nurat gets worried for Mustafa and goes to meet him.

Aga: Sorry Hatun, you are not allowed inside.

Nurat: But I am Sultan Mustafa's favourite.

Aga: Sorry, Valide gave us orders to not let you in.

Nurat: Okay, fine. But I can at least speak to him... I won't see him, I will just talk. Please...

The Aga refuses.

Nurat: Can you at least pass a letter on my behalf?

The Aga allows her to do so. She passes the letter to the Aga to pass it to Mustafa.

Nurat tries to have a glance of Mustafa but the Aga tells her to leave and she had to go.

Mustafa is looking at Nurat's scarf as he misses her a lot. The Aga passes the letter to Mustafa.

Aga: It is sent by Nurat Hatun.

Mustafa smiles and takes the letter.

My Dear Sultan,
You have no idea how much I miss even a glimpse of you. For some reason, I am not able to meet you, but I will be back soon. Please have your medicines on time and behave well with everyone. Promise me you will. If you are anxious, remember what I taught you. I miss you a lot and I love you a lot. Please don't forget me.
Yours, Nurat

Mustafa keeps the letter safely with him.

As Nurat is in the harem, she finds some concubines that are unhappy.

Nurat: What happened Cennet, why are they sad?

Cennet: Valide is banishing them to the Old Palace. She even wanted to banish you, but Dilruba Sultan stopped me, and told me you will stay.

Nurat: I don't know why Valide is behaving like this?! She is not treating the concubines well. Its not good.

Cennet: Its not just that. She even locked all the Sehzades up!

Nurat: Does Sultan know about it?

Cennet: I don't know. He may or he may not. Valide said its an order to lock up all the Princes. I am busy now, I need to do my work quick, if not Valide will banish me too!

Just then Kosem Sultan comes in and everyone welcomes her. Kosem looks very angry.

Halime comes to her.