4.

-Better?
-No. Im sleepy and slow.
-sorry we had to.
- I dont remember the end of conveersation.
- its normal.  We also applied medicine, you should feel better after few days.
-did I do sth wrong?
-no. Just got anxious. Oh, and you will have a room mate after breakfast.
- Who is he?
- he's a young man who got lost in life. Hes a New Yorker too.
- lovely. What did he do?
- Im sorry, not allowed to say. But maybe he will tell you himself. Hes a bit slow after medicines, but it will change. Meanwhile- breakfast
-ok.
The guy came 1 hour later. Younger than him, blackhaired. Looked at Speed suspiciously and looked at  the clothes.
- yeah. They're yours. You can change the shirt into blue and 0fficially become the common freak, not the weirdo.
The man looked at him, nodded and went to the bathroom.He came back dressed in blue.
-Im Tim. You?
- Im Eric.
- Can' t be - Speed thought- its a funny joke...
- normal name, man. Have a problem with that?
- no. I had roommate whos name was Eric, thats why.
- oh. Ok. HOW'S here?
- been here for about a week. Still learning so Im not the best person to answer- are you to be questioned?
- yeah. Soon.
Then Speed reminded what the doc said - that this guy was drunk and driving,but didnt want to push on him.
- You eat three times a day, sleep, seeing the therapist. No visitations before the prosecutors questioning.
- thats not the problem, I dont think I will have any visitor at all.
- what do you do in your so - called normal life?
- Im  a boat contructor. Graduated MIT.
- Oh. !How old are you?
- 26. You?
- 30
- you work?
- Yeah. I graduated with major in biology on Columbia. I'm a  worker- yet- at the crime lab.
- we're both fucked up nerds- he smiled.
-I guess ...
The door open and Miles peeped in.
- Tim- youre first. Then you can take a walk and let me talk to Eric, ok?
- ok. Come on then. 
Sitting in the room Speed thought it's nice.
- how r you?
- better than yesterday.
- hows your new room mate?
- I appreciate you gave me a nerd. I will feel like home.
- how do you feel after medicines?
- slow a bit. Calm.
- so maybe its the right one. We"ll see.
- yeah. Whats the main course today?
- your personal life.
- oh- it will be fast session.
- Family? I mean the real one.
- parents and younger brother. In New York.
- thats it?
- yeah.
- will u tell me sth more? 
- if you say - real family - you surely know what was happening when I was young.
- I just want your short description.
- ok.. mother is social worker, father is the restaurants owner. Brother 13 yrs younger.
- when did you last have contact?
- with whom?
-Parents, Brother.
- with parents when I was 17.
With brother - few years later. I  just popped in when I was 25. I went to NY to get some things I left. I didnt know he was at home.
- how old was he?
- about 13.
- did he recognize you?
- At first I thought no. But the he realized what Im taking and asked me If Im Tim. I said yes, then went to pack few more things.
He came to the room- told me all my stuff is in boxes. He was watching me search for things. I took jeans and  books... all in  one bag.. he left.
Came back in a while wuth my Canon- the only valuable thing I had.
I loved this camera.
- what did you say?
- asked why  he took it - it was mine. He said that there are photos of mine inside. And that he likes taking photos himself. He finished the film and put another one. Developped these ones in the camera himself.
- what did you do?
- I told him to keep it. And never sell it. He asked me if he could take a photo of both of us. And we did.
- have you seen it ? The photo?
- no. Never came back. Put my keys on the table and left. But I looked back and I saw him standing in the window upstairs. I didnt want him to notice it was really hard for me.
- and for him.
- yes, probably. He was just a kid.
- did your parents know  you were there?
- probably yes.  I guess my father changed the locks.
- you seem to dislike him.
- I hate him. And her. They destroyed my life. I hope they didnt do it to the kid
- "the kid'  happens to have a name?
- yeah. Harry.
- ok. Have you ever thought about seeing him?
- no.
- so now he is 17?
- yeah.
- just like you when you left.
- yeah.
- ok. Never ever see them?
- no. I hope my mother treated him better. She was very young when I was born.
- how young?
- 17. And he was 30.
So when Harry was born she was 30 and your father 43?
-Yes.
- want to tell me something more about your family yet?
- No. I have my family here. Horatio,Alexx,Cal and Delko. Thats more than I could expect.
- youre estranged now.
- yeah. I feel quilty. I didnt stand up to their expectations.
- they do not want you to be perfect.
-  I hope. I was wondering if any of them would like to see me in a while...
- Actually Calleigh Duquesne was testifying yesterday in my presence. She knew that visiting is not possible but wanted me to tell you that they are waiting for you.
- thank you for telling me that.
- no worries. If you could tell your parents anything whT would you say?
-....that she shouldn't marry him and let me come to this world as a burden.
- and your father?
- that he shouldn't have any kids.
- thats pretty rough Tim. You're full of negative emotions towards them. I hope there will come the day that you manage to live with your background without any emotions.
Now- let me see Eric.
- Thanks. See you.