Class D

THIRD PERSON POV:

Waking up on May 1st Hitomi noticed he got no points.

Hitomi: Not surprised. We acted like grade schoolers this whole month. No, we were even worse than that. Surprised they didn't take all of our remaining private points as well.

He spoke to himself while getting ready for the gym.

—————————

When he entered the classroom the atmosphere was grim. His classmates were confused.

He sat down and Horikita spoke.

Horikita: What's your take on this Hitomi-kun?

Hitomi: You'll see.

Horikita: That's oddly cryptic.

Eventually Chabashira showed up.

Chabashira: Take your seats. Homeroom will start now.

Ike: Hey Sae-chan-sensei are you in menopause or something?

A shout was heard and an eraser was thrown. Hitting Ike in the head

Hitomi: Ike! Never ask a woman that! That's sexual harassment! Sorry about my outburst Chabashira.

Chabashira smirked at him.

Chabashira: Alright before we start do any of you have any questions?

Yamauchi: Yeah where's our points?

Hitomi (thoughts): Idiot. Demanding points like he deserves any. Unbelievable.

Many shouts demanding points could be heard. Chabashira gained a cruel smirk.

Chabashira: An entire class comprised of morons. You're all so idiotic it hurts.

Hitomi: *Whistles*

This caused some of the students to look at Hitomi to which he just shrugged.

Chabashira (thoughts): I'm starting to like this kid. He's certainly interesting.

Yamauchi: What did you just-

Chabashira: I explained it on the first day did I not? Points are allotted on the first of each month. I can confirm all the points have been allotted this month, this class was not overlooked. That I can guarantee.

Yamauchi: B-But we didn't get any!

Chabashira: Do you really not get it? In this school, your behavior and results determine your monthly points total. Meaning, you idiots lost every point you had.

Yamauchi: But that's not fair... You should have told us!

Chabashira: It was a test to see how much you could figure out on your own. You idiots failed with flying colors. You're all garbage. You're worth nothing. So you get nothing.

Hitomi saw Horikita gripping her pen tightly after that statement.

(Skipping the S system explanation)

Chabashira: Now for the even worse news.

She put the rolled up paper on the board.

Chabashira: These are the results of the test you took the other day. Sensei was just so proud when she saw these scores. I mean seriously? What did you idiots even study in junior high?

Hitomi had scored a 50. The rest of the class scored mostly below 65

Chabashira: Coming up on the midterms, you could earn up to 100 class points. That said, should anyone fail any midterms or finals in this school... You will be expelled immediately.