Vampire Parties With Demon Drugs

Chapter 5

Tessa and Will had left for the party, leaving the rest of us to go after them, and wait for the signal.

“Stay in partners, Jem you'll be with Shelby since Will is with Tessa.” Jem nodded and went back to getting ready.

I was already in my gear, with Ithuriel hanging from my belt next to a dagger. There were throwing knives in my boot, just like always.

We still had a bit of time before we had to leave, and I made my way to the music room, I really liked it here, I could play songs, and no one really ever came here.

When the days are cold, and the cards all fold, and the saints we see are all made of gold. When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all, and the blood's run stale.

I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's no where we can hide. No matter what we breed we still are made of greed, this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come.

When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. Don't get too close its dark inside, it's where my demons hide, its where my demons hide.

When the curtains call is the last of all, when the lights all fade and the sinners crawl-” I heard someone behind me, and knew without turning who it was.

“Please, don't stop on my account.” He came and sat down next to me, and I finished the song.

So they dug your grave and the masquerade, will come calling out at the mess you've made. Don't wanna let you down, but I am hell bound. Though this is all for you, don't wanna hide the truth.

No matter what we breed we still are made of greed, this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come. When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. Don't get too close its dark inside, it's where my demons hide, its where my demons hide.

They say its what you make, I say its up to fate. Its woven in my soul, don't wanna let you go. Your eyes they shine so bright, I wanna save that light, I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.

When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. Don't get too close its dark inside, it's where my demons hide, its where my demons hide.”

I finished my song, and found that I was blushing slightly. Jem didn't seem to notice. “Now that, that was beautiful. You make my violin playing seem amateurish.”

“That's silly. You are amazing at the violin.” The most romantic instrument. I almost said that, why on earth would I have almost said that?

He opened his mouth to say something, but Charlotte called and it was time for us to leave.