talk to me

20:00

Aiden had been lying in bed for the past couple hours trying to fall asleep but couldn't. his mind was racing like a nascar and he was panicking a bit. Ben would wanna talk to him if he got up.

Then came a knock on his door... it was Ben.
He quickly scribbled down some words and showed it to Aiden.

ben- you feeling alright?

Aiden " yup, feeling great.. perfectly fine- bye"

He attempted to get up and leave but Ben leaned over him scaring him back onto the bed.

ben- we need to talk about what happened earlier

Aiden stayed quiet staring at the ground.
Did he tell the others?
Oh shit he probably gunna make me talk about my feelings ew.

ben- Aiden you can tell me anything i'm your cousin i wont tell anyone.

Aiden "you swear this never leaves this room"

ben- cross my heart

Aiden nodded and began

Aiden "idk why i did it, i couldn't focus on anything and my mind wouldn't shut up so i needed to distract myself"

ben- what were you thinking about that you needed to be distracted?

Aiden *sigh* "everything but mostly dad.. he just- it feels like he cares more about his stupid office job work then me and he gets super angry when the smallest thing gets in the way of it which most the time me."

ben- im sorry

aiden "no its not your fault-

ben- i know but i should of checker on you more- your my cousin.

aiden "thanks"

ben "no problemo, an idea tho- instead of doing that to yourself just come see me or someone else and we'll play video-games or something to take your mind of it.

Aiden "yeah thanks"

ben- also... will you help me on the last of us cuz the stalkers are freakin me out to much

Aiden "lol ye sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(word count: 316)

woo live laugh love ben.
head canon- ben is terrified of horror games and movies but Taylor loves em so Ben trains himself to not scream at them.
(bens a big softie)

also i played tlou 2 and i got to the boat part while my 6 yo cousin was wachin sooo.. (ifkfk)

enjoyyyy