monopoly

10:40

Everyone had eaten cake and snacks, Aiden had finally calmed down after the monster and his energy reversed and practically sugar crashed onto the couch. He was drooling onto the pillow. Taylor took a photo and sent it to the gc and everyone was snickering.

11:00

Most of the group were asleep now. Everyone was lying on Ben, Taylor next to him lying on his shoulder, Logans head was resting on Tyler's lap and he was stroking his head, then Aiden hugging ash.

Ash and Tyler were the only ones awake. Ash attempted to get up, she gave up and looked down at Aiden. Tyler just burst out laughing but quickly tried to quiet down, Ashlyn laughed a little as well. Tyler reached to the windowsill and grabbed his phone and took a picture.

11:46

Tyler gently woke Logan up as Ash woke Aiden up (took a while considering Aiden is a deep sleeper)
Then they woke Ben and Taylor up. They got ready to go to the Phantom world. Then they arrived.

12:00

They all woke up on the bus. Taylor painted Logans nails and chatted.

Taylor "so you and my brother-

Logan "what"

He was blushing like mad and Taylor just laughed while painting his nails different shades of blue.

Tyler, Aiden and Ash played monopoly-

Tyler "IM NOT GIVIN YOU MY MONEY UR IN JAIL!"

Ashlyn "Tyler give Aiden 50 dollars you landed on his property"

Tyler "BUT HES IN JAIL, IM NOT GIVIN MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!"

Aiden " THATS NOT HOW YOUU PLAYYYYYYYYY"

Logan "why are they screaming so much?"

Ben- monopoly

Ashlyn put her head down on the table, she gave up on them and just let them scream at each other.

Tyler flipped the board and stormed off, Aiden just burst out laughing.

A while later everyone ended up falling asleep. Except Aiden, he couldn't sleep so decided to go for a walk around the graveyard. He carefully got up making sure not to wake up anyone and left the bus.

He wandered around for a bit then went onto the top of the wall where he normally sits. No one knew why he sat up there he just liked it. Watching the phantoms wander around where they couldn't reach him. Maybe it was the thrill from being so high up. He just sat there dangling his legs and let his mind wander.

He began to wonder what would happen if he jumped down, well he's done it before but sprained his ankle back when they first got stuck. It had been a couple months since the sorrel weed house. A couple months they had been friends but it felt like forever.

He remembered when they got the car or when they all beat up Logans bully or the time they all got a detention in history for passing notes in class.

And Ashlyn. He was closer to Ash then the others, he just sorta felt drawn to her and whenever they were together he felt weird- but not in a bad way. He felt calmer around her, when he was near her he got butterflies. Is this a crush? He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word count: 533)

So yep 👍
Oh and if anythins not right like sweet names or sumthin then it's cuz I'm british so sorry bout that. Just tell me so I can correct it. Tyy