The King Of Omashu

-------------------
No One's POV
-------------------

The group has been traveling for a while now, deciding to walk for a bit instead of having Appa fly and carry them all. They now knew where they were going for their next stop, Aang being quite excited about it. It was in a pretty dry place, but there was still snow on the ground to show that it wasn't all dry.

"The Earth Kingdom City of Omashu!" Aang announced with a smile when they stopped walking.

In front of them was a beautiful city on top of a hill, a long trail to walk before even reaching the entrance.

"I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi."

"Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara exclaimed.

"They have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka gasped.

"Why did they want an excessively long trail to be the first thing people have to do to even get to the entrance of the city?" Kikona asked.

"Who cares? Let's go, slowpokes." Aang laughed. "The real fun is inside the city!"

"Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar."

"You need a disguise."

"So, what am I supposed to do, grow a mustache?"

A chunk of time passed, and the group found themselves looking at Aang who was in a crappy disguise, but it somehow worked.

"Ugh, this is so itchy." Aang groaned as he turned to Appa. "How do you live in this stuff?"

"Great. Now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka said.

"Technically, Aang is 112 years old."

Aang grabbed his glider. "Now, let's get to skipping, young whippersnappers! The big city awaits!"

"I don't think I liked that." Kikona muttered as she watched Aang walk away.

They walked up the long path that led to the entrance of Omashu.

"You guys are gonna love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world." They paused when they saw three people from Omashu standing a few yards away from them.

"What kind of slum do you think this is?!" A man yelled at another who had a crate of cabbages. He slapped the cabbage out of the man's hand and Earthbended to fling the crate off the path.

"No! My cabbages!"

"Just keep smiling." Aang whispered, walking to the Earthbenders.

"State your business!"

"My business is my business, young man, and none of yours." Aang said, using an old man's voice. "I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside."

"Settle down, old timer. Just tell me who you are."

"Name's Bonzoo Pippenpadlopsicopolis the third. And these are my grandkids."

Katara walked up to where Aang was standing.

"Hi. June Pippenpadlopsicopolis. Nice to meet you."

"You seem like a responsible young lady. See that your Grandfather stays out of trouble. Enjoy Omashu." The Earthbender said, letting everyone pass until Sokka. "Wait a minute! You're a strong young boy. Show some respect for the elderly and carry your Grandfather's bag."

"Good idea." Aang smiled, throwing his bag at Sokka, hitting him in the face before they fully walked into Omashu.

They saw a large system full of moving carts and crates full of supplies. The place was huge, being the first thing they see as they enter Omashu.
"This is the Omashu delivery systemâ€" miles and miles of tubes and chutes. Earthbending brings the packages up, and gravity brings them down." Aang explained.