tired and happy at the same time.

I AM VERY LATE..i told yall that i would upload a new part on friday last week and i didn't😭very sorry!!!!

This chapter contains
     Some swear words
         And a TINY bit of smut at the end
Also this chapter may be short???.

After that night pip woke up. He was still naked and covered in some of damiens cum.. Pip sighed tiredly and got up. His waist and thighs, weak. Pip looked around for damien, but he wasn't there. Pip looked at his own phone

"5:20?. Just another hour of sleep" pip said tiredly. Pip looked at the Ouija board and walked over to it. He didn't want to summon damien again since he just did like a day ago. "I guess im not going to school today." Pip said tiredly. Pip was the type of student to never be late or miss one day of school. But here he was missing it. He walked to the bathroom and looked at himself. His yellow blond hair had turned more dark\grey. He looked at his hair. It was up to his shoulders.

"Now i get why they say im a girl." Pip said while picking up the scissors on the sink. Giving himself a short boy wolfcut(NOT THE UGLY ONES. the kinda emo ones😭) he looked at himself in the mirror, he saw damien in the mirror standing behiend him. Pip slightly jumped seeing damien.

"Ah! O-oh damien!" Pip said nervausly looking at damien. Damien saw the hair on the floor and the sink and looked up at pip again. "Hm. About time you got a haircut" damien rolled his eyes. But he did have an soft spot for pip. Its just he got scared that people would see him as weak if he started to show\reveal it.

Pip smiled nervausly, damien looked down at pip "you should put some clothes on you wh_re." Damien giggled for a second. Pip growled softly "i-i am not a w-wh_re!!". Pip walked out the bathroom and wiped the liquid off of him. And looked around. All of his clothes are dirty. Damien then spawned in front of pip with some clothes. "Here frenchie.." Pip wanted to hit damien so bad but he had to act calm.

He took the clothes and put it on. It was a black shirt with white letters saying. "Im gay!" And some baggy jeans with a rainbow on one of the pockets. Damien started to laugh out loudly. Pip just looked at damien confusingly "is there somthing wrong..?" Pip tilted his head. Damien fell to the ground laughing like a maniac, "your so fucking gayy!!" Damien laughed. Pip crossed his arms and frowned. "Your the one who fucked me..!?" Pip said softly. Damien stoped laughing and looked at pip. "Your the one who started it." Damien said and got up.

"I was drunk.!?? That doesnt count" pip frowned and damien got closer. Pinning pip to the wall. "Well you liked it..?" Damien said softly licking pips neck. Pip softly groaned and held onto damien. "M-maybe i did.."

End of chapter.

Words: 525