old friends to new lover's

SMUT WARNING. 2 new chapters coming out on late night Friday!!

Damien looks at pip hugging him "uhh... Pip get off!!!" Damien says roughly as he shoves Pip off. Pip giggles and coughs "awww :(" Drunk Pip says softly. "Are you okay pip...? You seem off.?" Damien says. He then notices the alcohol on the knife. "Fuck!" Damien mumbles as he looks at pip."are you fucking kidding me!!" Damien grabs pip and looks at pips wrists and looks up at pip."NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN.." damien growls and lets pip go

Drunk pip just rolls his eyes and lays down on the bed. "You should get Some rest. Damien says. While sitting next to pip while pip is laying down. "O-okay.." Drunk pip says. A couple minutes later falling asleep.

About 5 hours latet pip wakes up. Like. Still a bit drunk but much more better. "Hmm damiieen" pip says softly. Trying to wake damien up. Pip then gets ontop of damien and tries that. Damien wakes up and looks at pip. "Pip??? Why are yo-" pip then leans in for a kiss. Damien blushes but really doesn't resist. Damien makes the kiss deeper and. Flips them over. Making pip a bottom and damien a top.. Damien then breaks the kiss and kisses pip neck "hmmn~" pip said while grabbing onto damiens waist. Damien then goes down to pips pants. Taking it off.

To reveal pips member. It was about 5.3 inches. Pip blushes and damien giggled. Softly taking his own pants off to. Once he did his member was about 8.5 inches. Pip got onto his knees and started to lick the tip. Swirling his tongue around it. Then taking it all into his mouth. Damien groaned and held onto pips hair. Guiding him even deeper. Pip started to deep throat him. Bobbing his head up and down. Pip gagged and choked but still did it. " p-pip i cant hold it any m-more~" damien said. A couple seconds later he orgasmed into pips mouth.

Pip moaned and swalled every singel drop. Pip Then laid back on the bed. His. Face on the pillow. Damien then spawned a bottle of lube and rubbed it on his member. He grabbed pips waist and pushed in. Pip moaned and whimpered "HMM~ NGH~ m-moreee~~ fuckkk~" pip said in a lustfull voice.  Damien then went even faster. "You like that~??? Your so fucking tight.." Pip moaned even louder. Screaming into the pillow too..."Y-YESS~~~ HMPH~ daddy~~!!!" Pip said while moaning like crazy

Pip calling damien "daddy" made him go even faster. " godamn~ pip im gonna c-cum!~" damien said. He came inside of pip and pip moaned loudly. Damien pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

End of chapter

Words:463