.bullied and drunk.

WARNING: alcohol and self harm.!! Also. Smut warning on the next chapter!!!!!also since im writing most of these at night trying not to get caught most of these will be short.

Once pip arrived at the bus he sat in the back. Crossing his fingers hoping he doesn't see cartmen. But sadly he does :(
"Oi! Look its the frenchie!" Said cartmen "im not french!?" Said pip

Pip was getting tired of that fatass. He already saved all his anger for YEARS. But he was just gonna wait till afterschool. But he was starting to remember somone. "Damien..." Pip said in his head. Damien was probably only one of the people who didn't bully pip. But no one has seen him in 7 years. It would be impossible to find him again.

Pip sighed. The bus was already heading towards the school. "This is gonna be a rough day.." Pip thought to himself.

                          ~IN CLASS~

Pip was sitting quietly at his seat. Copying. The math that was on the board(hes in math class) untill he remembers the fight.. He rips out a piece of the page and writes: FIGHT AFTER SCHOOL. JUST ME AND YOU. NONE OF YOUR "FRIENDS"-from pip pip throws it at eric when the teacher isnt looking. Cartmen grabs it and looks at pip."The frenchie wants to fight me? Thats the most dumbest thing ever!!!!"

Kyle: "cmon pip. Cartmens fatass will probably crush you!" "HEY IM NOT FAT KAHLE. IM BIG BONED. YOUR JUST MAD THAT YOU A STUPID GAY JEW" pip just looked at the two arguing. He sighs and continues. Once school is over cartmen pushes pip. "Your lucky i cannot fight today frenchie. Next monday we will fight. And i will WIN.."  Cartmen said rolling his eyes and walking away.

Pip looked at cartmen walk away. "S-stupid fatass.." Pip mumbled under his breath.

Once pip started to walk home he passed by a homless man. " hey kid.. You look stressed" said the homless man. "O-oh yeahh. I kinda am." Said pip while handing the homless man 18 bucks. "How about you drink a little.?" Said the homless man. Holding up a new freshly bought bottle of alchol.

"Thank you for the kind offer. But i cannot take it. Im only 17.?" Pip said in a calm voice. " just take it. It will make you feel good.and you just gave me some money. I normally get 10 dollars or less. So its my way of paying you back". Pip thought for a moment. Taking it and stuffing it inside his backpack and walking home

Once pip there he collapsed on his bed crying. Thinking about the fight and how badly he was injured still. He grabed a knife and went to the bathroom. Biting on a cloth and cutting himself. Once he was done he looked at his arm. A few cuts. About 8. 5 of them were bleeding to. He went back to his room and took the bottle of alchol taking 7 big sips untill it all done.

After a while it started to kick in. Drunk pip started to walk around the room. Untill he found a old oujie board. " HeH s-stttuupidd boeerd." Pip said drunky while taking it. He placed it down on the floor and played with it for a while until it spelled " W-H-O A-R-E Y-O-U-?" drunk pip spelled "P-P-IP"  the "thing took a while to respond but then it spelled  "A-R-E Y-O-U A-L-O-N-E-?" drunk pip answered " Y-Y-Y-ES" then a light appeared out the oujie boerd. A figure coming out of it. It was damien.

Drunk pip just giggled at damien. Damien was wearing a black shirt with a chain on it with a demon sticker on it with his black jeans and his messy black short hair and sharp ears. Hes also 5'4(short king fr fr) pip drunkingly hugged damien and said "p-PrEeTtY bOy!!"

End of chapter.

Words: 678