Chapter 4

"Wait, for real? Natsu and the others are entering the grand magic games?" Sting asked the three exceeds as Alexia kinda looks up as she was drinking from her cup "Yup! Yup! That's the rumor that has been going around Magnolia anyway." Lector tells them as Alexia looks up and listens "Things just gotta whole lot more interesting this will be awesome" Sting says "I couldn't care less" Rouge says simply as Sting looks at Alexia who walked away "See what you did Sting" Rouge says "I didn't do anything!" Sting shouts in defense as and Sting after a while went to look for her.

Alexia had just kinda stated to walk which is something she did when she was deep in thought or in this case needed to cry but couldn't do it cause she was supposed to be strong "Alexia, what are you gonna do when you're face to face with them you can't cry....Damnit!" she shouts which made her accidentally hit some trees breaking them in half which made her sigh and just sit down under a tree and softly cries as she tried to lock in all the emotions she had about it just didn't work but she stopped crying once she looked up seeing Sting who sat beside her

"Wanna tell me what's going on with you Lex? You can't always hold your emotions in you can talk to me you know that right?" he asked her softly as she looks up at him "I-I know but it's just hard to talk about plus I didn't think you wanted to hear about my emotions I mean you do know the kind of guild we're in" she said as he softly chuckles "That doesn't matter to me we're not at the guild anyway it's just me and you as you know I care about you so please talk to me" he tells her as she nods "It's just the fact that they came back after all this time and I really really want to hate them for it or be mad forever but I can't I mean I still want revenge for it don't get me wrong but ugh! Emotions are so fucking difficult" she tells him simply. "It's simply really it's cause of how much you've cared about them as much as you try to hate them compleltly you'll always love or care about them at least a little bit" he smiles at her "But regardless you need to make sure you win cause they're the bastards who left you for 7 years especially that sister of yours" he tells her as she smiles and laughs a bit "See, there's something i like to see" he said standing up abs holding out his hand for her "Come on let's go and meet Rouge and the exceeds at the guild" he says as she nods as she smiles taking his hand and the two heading back to the guild.

"Hey lex you wanna come with me and Rouge?" Sting asked as her and Crystal were on the couch "Uh, no me and Crystal were going to go in town to look at some of the shops here and maybe some food unless you wanna come with us" she tells him "No tha...

"Hey lex you wanna come with me and Rouge?" Sting asked as her and Crystal were on the couch "Uh, no me and Crystal were going to go in town to look at some of the shops here and maybe some food unless you wanna come with us" she tells him "No that sounds like girly stuff" he said as she rolls her eyes "But you can take Frosh if he wants to go" Rouge says as Frosh smiles "Frosh would like to go too" he says joining the two girls "Okay, Lector will be with me but you 3 be safe" Sting says as the three left "Crystal, I'm gonna get my bag and wallet and the we'll go" Alexia says as she grabs her bag from the bedroom "Okay, let's go" she says as Frosh get on her shoulders and Crystal walks beside her and they head out going to town.

Alexia looks at some jelwery at the store she was in seeing a necklace that was bright blue but puts it away as Frosh looks pointing a black necklace with a dark crystal on it "You wanna get that for Rouge hm?" she asked him as he nods happily "Okay we can get it for him" she says smiling as she picked it up and goes and pays for it "It's a gift can you put from frosh to Rouge please?" she asked the lady who smiled brightly doing as she was asked as Alexia paid for it and the three walked out of the store "You guys want some ice cream?" she asked as they both said yes as she smiles "Alright let's go"