Chapter 3

During the near end of the day, Sevarius had his chef make some food for their guest for when the gargoyles woke up that night, still eager to test out how a gargoyle with amnesia would be. Especially with one who didn't have any real memory of how he got to be in modern times at all.

On his way to see them, he heard the roaring of the beasts in the medical room, spotting Brooklyn, now Ravage, yawning and stretching, Thailog doing the same thing.

Ravage rubbed his eyes, still finding it weird that he couldn't see the sun before he turned to stone, seeing Thailog there again but this time not as intimidated as before, Thailog giving him a welcoming smile that was really a fake one.

"Good evening. I trust you had a pleasant stone sleep?" Thailog asked his new puppet, who nodded.

"Does every gargoyle do this too besides me?" Ravage questioned as Thailog replied. "Yes, we do. It heals any kind of light injury we may get when fighting too."

That was when Ravage felt his stomach rumble, putting a hand on it, his already red cheeks flushing, making Thailog chuckle from the sound. His prisoner was probably famished.

"I suppose you are quite hungry, hm? Well, I'm sure Sevarius will have something for you to eat, don't you, Doctor?" He asked his 'father,' who nodded, sending a signal for the food to be brought in, which was some chicken and noodles. Ravage caught a nice scent that only made him feel even more hungry, spotting the food, licking his lips.

Thailog took the tray, handing it to him. "You will only get this food if you swear loyalty to your new clan leader. Right, little one?" Thailog suddenly asked, knowing food would be one of the many bribes he would use to get the red gargoyle to submit.

Ravage nodded. "I-I will." He said, reaching lightly for the tray, which Thailog placed onto his lap. Ravage eyed the food in curiosity and nervousness, poking at it. "Is this safe for me to eat?" He asked Thailog.

The dark clone smiled in the most serene way he could. "I assure you; the food is not poisoned or bad. Go on. Eat up so we can get to your room."

Swallowing a little, the red male took up his fork, glancing at it for a time before soon taking some of the food on the fork, taking a bite. His eyes lit up at the taste before going to eat even more rather fast. It was so good!

"Wow, I-I'm glad I can eat, since I've never tasted this before!" He gulped, Thailog chuckling at his enthusiasm. "But make sure you don't eat too much, or you'll get a gut ache."

Ravage flushed redder than his skin from those words from his new leader, trying his best to eat slowly now. "So, what happens now? And what about my old family?"

Thailog held up his dark hand. "One question at a time, little one. First, you have to see your new room, depending on if you're done eating."

After swallowing his last bite, then having another drink from his serum filled juice, Ravage nodded. "Yeah, I'm done now, Thailog. I want to see my room."

Soon, the black clone nodded after Ravage sat down his tray on the bedside table, allowing his new leader to help him to his feet. Ravage trembled, for he felt like he never walked before, Thailog gently holding his hand and shoulder. For now, Thailog himself would be gentle but punish Brooklyn if necessary, teaching him how to make his first steps.

"You can do it, just put one foot in front of the other like me." Thailog instructed with a fake kind smile, putting his own foot in front, then walking normally. Ravage licked his lips before trying to copy his movements, eventually not feeling too awkward, glad he could walk.

Thailog too knew Ravage would be too weak to glide yet since he was obviously still learning how to relearn basic skills of walking and eating. But he knew inside this would be fun playing with this younger gargoyle's mentality, wondering if his clan would get to meet him in his erased mind state.