Chapter 1

A new Brooklyn and Thailog story separate from the Kidnapped ones since this is an amnesia story.

....

On a warm night, Brooklyn himself had returned from another patrol when he was called out by Goliath.

Brooklyn stepped over to his lavender leader, who looked like he had another mission in mind for him since there were still hours of nighttime left.

"What do you want me to do now tonight, Goliath?" Brooklyn asked, a little tired but trying his best to get his energy back into his system.

Goliath eventually told him of his mission. "A criminal gang has stolen a whole bunch of money from our bank here in New York and are now trying to get away with it. Since you're my Second, this will be your first solo mission to test your endurance and strength against a foe should you be by yourself." Goliath informed.

That made the red male's eyes widen a little in surprise. "Really? Can't Lex or Broadway go with me?" He pleaded, not sure if he was fully ready to take on that many.

Goliath gave him a little smile. "I wouldn't have asked this of you if I knew you couldn't handle it. We can keep these ear radios to communicate. But try not to get lost out there before sunrise. We would like you back here in the clocktower soon." He said gently, a hand on Brook's shoulder.

Brooklyn felt a little nervous, but he had done solo patrols before. This one seemed a little more important if Goliath instructed him personally like this without the others around. He soon nodded. "Alright, I'll do it."

The lavender leader put a hand on Brooklyn's shoulder. "This is an opportunity to ensure the clan that you can be a worthy leader, but please be safe. These men I heard from Elisa wear armor should they ever encounter anybody like us."

Brooklyn's eyes widened but then he inclined his head. "I will." He next went to the edge of the battlements and took off into the night sky, hoping he could succeed and make his leader proud.

While gliding through the sky, Brooklyn scanned around the streets and above buildings, wondering where the crooks were, starting right from the source of the robbery at the bank. He landed on a roof near the building where the entrance looked pretty blown up, still smoking even, which was perfect for Brooklyn to trace them, and with his sharp eyes, he spotted three humans flying away, wearing the said armor Goliath mentioned.

"How perfect. Hope I can stop these crooks," Brooklyn muttered to himself, wishing he had Lex and Broadway around, taking to the air and following as fast as possible.

The three armored men flew quietly around the city, carrying some bags of money with them, all laughing in happiness that nobody was stopping them or so they thought. Brook kept up with them, his wings struggling to be as fast as their rockets, seeing them going into a suspicious alleyway, hoping it was a secret lair that they were meeting in.

Landing again on the roof, Brooklyn casted his ears towards what the creeps were saying. "We got lucky tonight, boys. Good thing the armor we stole from Xanatos was keepin' us safe from firearms."

Brooklyn glowered at the name of their enemy, Xanatos. He must've not had his defensives up if these low lives were able to steal the suits. He knew now these crooks had to be put in their place. Eyes glowing white, Brooklyn roared in fury, soaring down right on top of them all.

The leader had heard Brooklyn's roar, glancing up in surprise as the taloned feet tackled him to the ground.

Another man stuttered in disbelief. "W-What is that?! It's a monster!" He shouted, pointing one of his guns but Brooklyn swatted it out of his hands.