How It Started

Hey, my name is Daniel, I'm 12 years old and always looking for a game or something playful.

I have a chubby aunt,her name is rose and no she's not they heavy. She have a body like this;

She's 5'8 (176cm) and 165 pound (75 kg) and whenever my mom left me to my aunt's house, my aunt gives me a toy car for me to drive it on rug

(75 kg) and whenever my mom left me to my aunt's house, my aunt gives me a toy car for me to drive it on rug.

The rug is placed in front of the sofa and she always put her feet in front of my car to it crash into her feet. Then she says "ow, it hurt my feet, can you kiss it honey so it won't hurt anymore?" and I do as she said.

Then she said "aw thanks honey, your my hero" and sometimes she tell me stories about how little heroes help their aunts for them to reach high points, or being more comfortable by laying down under her feets.

The first time she tell me a story about that, I wanted to be hero so she can kiss my cheek to thank me. I always loved my aunt, she's like a angel in my eyes

She always brings her platform heeled sandals to kitchen but doesn't wear unless she needs it..

After the first time she tell me the story, just a hour passed and I saw my aunt in the kitchen, I immediately go to kitchen to help her, I lay down parallel to counter

After the first time she tell me the story, just a hour passed and I saw my aunt in the kitchen, I immediately go to kitchen to help her, I lay down parallel to counter. She saw that she was and said "aww, my cute hero is here, I will give you a gift after that mission, okay?"

I replied "Okay auntie" it was my first time to lay down under her feets. When she put her right feet to my lower chest, I didn't feel any pain but when she put her left feet on my upper chest, I felt the pain of 165 pound / 75kg on my chest.

But I didn't mentioned to her and she also didn't asked. She was standing on my chest, she wanted to frying potatoes, she step on my stomach to get oil and then step on my face vertically.

Her heels on my chin and mouth, her arch on my nose and balls on my eyes and her toes on my forehead. After 5 seconds, she said "honey, I need to reach the salt" and stand one foot and full weight on my face to get the salt.

She didn't even said sorry..

She got the salt and move back to my chest. After around 15 minutes, the food was ready, she moved on my stomach to get plates. It was hard to breathe but didn't make any noise because I didn't want to disturb her.

She got the plates and put potatoes to plates. She step on my face and when she get off, she said "Oop, sorry honey I forgot you were laying under my feets.

Actually she didn't remember me or just didn't care. Already her voice isn't even sad.

We both went to table and I found my plate at floor, my aunt said "heroes must complete their missions, right?"
I nodded and lay down on my stomach in front of her chair. She put her right feet on my back and crossed her other leg over it.

I was carrying her legs weight on my back, I was eating my food and after 2 minutes, she put her left feet on my neck. I tried to resist but I wasn't able to hold it there too long so I give up, my plate was empty already and she was drinking her wine and scrolling on her phone.

My head was on the floor and she's feet was on my neck. Shortly after that, she crossed her right leg over her left. Now I was carrying all her legs weight on my neck. After around 8 mins, she push the chair back using my body.

Then I moved to the living room, she had to go to her neighbour which one is living in Upper street.

After around 20 minutes, she came back. I saw shes home sliders on her feet

She must be in hurry before, then she came to living room and she said "Honey, Washing machine is full now and waters gone for a while, can you please clean the soles of my slippers, you know I cleaned the house yesterday"

That dirt is wasn't even from her home.

I said "sure auntie, but how can I do that?"
She replied "you can lick it honey, I think you love your honey that much"

I lay down in front of the sofa and drag my legs and stomach to under the sofa (the sofa has long legs so even I can fit there easily)

She put her left feet on my chest and hold the right feet over my face, it was too close to my face and I started licking all the dirt under her slippers.

She was so happy and I was happy too until I heard "now the next one"

I also licked the sole of her slippers, there was nothing for me to spit so I had to gulp every dirt that entered my mouth.

She inspected the slippers and put a kiss with her toes at my cheek, It make me happy. Then I thought she might need something to put her feet on, so I dragged myself outside from under the sofa.

Only my legs left there, my stomach is outside now. I said "your hero is here for you auntie."

She replied "Aww" and put Her feets on my stomach. Whenever she moves on the sofa, she pushes herself to back using my stomach and chest.

Then the door knocked and my aunt stand full weight on my chest, while still standing on my chest, she got the remote and closed the tv, then she get off me and opened the door. I immediately stood up and it was my mom, then we go back to our house.

TYPE HOW SHOULD STORY CONTINUE ON THE COMMENTS!!