ƤΔŘŦ ŦŴØ

As i grew up alone, at some point, near close to being a adult lykoi, a human boy found me, he was a toddler, he picked me up, i couldnt undertsnad him, the family brought me home, i was fed, but i ws brought to the vet, and the vet was the man hwo kidnapped me to run test on me, i run out, the family decides im okay and brings me home, they have a dog, which i can tell hated me, i didnt liek the bed i was told to sleep in, thankfully , they left the windows open each night, and i slept outside, but i ws in the city now, theres was no foret nearby anymore.   

After a month or tow, the family brought me to a waterfall with them, i recognise this palce a hte park near my former home, so when they werent looking, i ran off, i was collared , but thatnks to a stray dog, i got it off,  that was the first time i trusted a dog, let alone a stray, i look back and realise why he (the dog)  helped me, i was a lykoi, the wolf-cat, it thought i shared similarities with it, i got back to the forest safely with the dog, and after a few days , the dog dies sinc eit was unfed, i managed to bury it by using my paws to dig.

years after, a new family took me in, they had a young child, a girl, around 8 years old, but this house was so loud, parent s fighting all the time and  things being thrown at the wall, i was constantly scared, so i hid under their daughteres bed, who comforted me, one day, she had enough and decided to sneak me to her school, where on the way, she dropped me off at the forest she found me in, she fed me and then rn off, then came back to uncollar me again, this was a more nature area , so i knew this was my home, the forest.