ƤΔŘŦ ØŇ€

One day, A lykoi, one of the last few remaining, was runnign through the forest, that was me, it was a kitten, oftne disrespected since it has DNA mutations, as I ran around, a man is a white lab coat and blue shirt picked me up, I was being taken away from home, I blacked out in fear, when I woke, I was in a lab, the scientist said something along the lines of; "This is a kitten, it's perfect for us to test on and examine!"

   I blacked out again, but from and injection, When I woke, i was being carried away, by a woman, the man ws shouting at her, I looked at her, I cant remember her face, but i'll forever remember her for saving me, I was put on the forest ground, she smiled and left, I was free, I looked up at the sun and it was in the same place as before, signalling I was trapped for a few minutes, I see their van drive away, I tilt my head and go back to find my home and family, only to find them dead.   I started to shake and cry, I seen a arrow through my mothers heart, my brother was skinned and  I  can smell his blood scent, it was only us three, as my father died of natural causes when I was born, which didnt feel too long ago now.

As of my families death, i could also smell other wild animals, so I fled to a different part of the forest, I cant remember the rest of being a small kitten.