chapter 3

The next day I woke up to the smell of baking coming from the kitchen, I got up and pulled on a robe hung on my door- walking through to the kitchen I found Andy, making pancakes. A goofy smile on his face as he sang along too a song on the radio.
"Good morning." He said without turning around, I loved how he sensed me without knowing I was there.
"Morning Andy." I returned watching his smile grow even wider. He placed a stack of banana pancakes down infront of me.

"Did you know banana was my favourite or lucky guess?" I quizzed pouring a generous amount of syrup on my breakfast.
He gave a light chuckle,
"Lucky guess." He said with a wink , he took his fork and bit into a pancake, flashing some perfect teeth.

I sat and thought about the night before, the feeling of him biting into me, they look of pure lust in his eyes.
After breakfast he left, he wanted to buy me some things to make sure I was comfortable for a little while. We didn't know what really happens next but for now things were okay.

I sat in the lounge widow reading a book when I heard a car door close, I looked out and saw 3 men dressed in black leather, sun glasses, all black basically. They looked at the house before all walking towards it, I ducked down and crawled under the dining table, the front door creaked open and the heavy footsteps  of the three men walked in.
I held my breath, I heard one of them inhale deeply

"Hey boys. Do you smell that?" He laughed, they all joined in his laughter- I grew scared and slightly sweaty.
One set of footsteps started to walk closer to me.

"Who do we have here?." He asked grabbing my wrist and pulling me out. He had long hair, deep red eyes and a evil smile on his face, the boys behind him laughed and they all started to grab me, pushing and pulling me between the three of them.
I tried to scream but fear consumed me.
"Leave me alone!" I cried, tears streaming down my face, one of the other boys, with dark curly hair pouted at me
" Aww, little girlie wants us to leave her alone." He mocked me with his high pitch tone, he reached up and pulled at my shirt, revelling my neck, that's when he froze.

"CC drop her." He said immediately, I was dropped, they all looked at my neck.
"Andy marked you?!" The man now known as CC questioned looking at me, his gaze serious. I shook my head

"What do you mean?" I asked softly, they all looked between each other. 
With that Andy came through the door and we all stared at him.

"Oh, hey guys." He said awkwardly, I presume he unexpected their visit as much as I did, he looked at me noticing my hair in a mess and my clothes messed with. "Are you okay?" He said dropping the bags and coming towards me.
CC blocked him from getting to me.

"I think we need to talk Andy, don't you?" He said staring at Andy. He softly asked for me to go to the bedroom. I did as I was told, in a room full of vampires you did as you were told.
I heard them argue, I didn't want hear the specifics but I could hear  the raised voices.

"Lea?." Andy's voice called from behind the door "come say hi to everyone." I did I was told and  walked down the stairs, those men were sat across the sofa, staring at myself and Andy.

"These are my brother's, CC, Jinx and Lonny, guys this is Lea." Andy introduced us and I smiled while they stared at me blankly i bit my lip and looked back at Andy.

"Brothers?" I asked and he smiled
"Not actually brothers, we found each other when we were young, after turning." He clarified. I nodded
Lonny gave me a sympathetic look.

"He marked you lea." He said raising an eyebrow, I raised my shoulders, still unsure on what that meant.

"Marking is when a vampire feeds from a human but not turning it killing them. It means you belong to them and untouchable from almost any other vampire." CC explained "it's a crime in our species." He added.

I felt the hairs on my body raise, he owned me, I bit my lip thinking about the facts presented to me.

"I asked him to." I said causing them all to look at me. "He was starving himself around me and I knew I needed to help." I said they all looked at Andy and he nodded.

I thought back to that, the feeling, now knowing the sentiment of that and what he's done it made it a different situation. Was that like vampire sex?

Jinx laughed and it caused everyone else to.

"Just to let you know we know what you're thinking." Lonny smiled I looked at Andy and he bit the corner of his lip, did he know about my thoughts about him?

He nodded.

"Well that's hardly fair." I pouted causing them all to laugh.

That night we all sat down and talked, Lonny made me a pizza, turns out when they travel he takes jobs in kitchens and turned into a culinary master, I learnt that the boys were so close. They helped each other through the transition, learned how to hunt together- also turns out that you can only mark one human in your lifetime
Andy chose me. Or did I force him too much?

"I'm going to smoke." Andy said taking my hand and pulling me with him, he took me outside and pinned me against the door by my neck, only putting a small amount of pressure on me. I gasped and stared into his eyes.

" I could kill you faster than you would know, don't ever think you forced me to mark you. You're mine Lea." He growled I nodded and he crashed his s soft lips into mine.