Chapter 7 Convergence Point

The flames and smoke all around, the death and chaos caused by their failure. And yet here you stand despite that fact asking me for another chance...how greedy~ Fate stands up to face the watcher amid the chaos and points at her. "Give me the chance to fix all of this! I know you can!"

"Just because I can doesn't mean I should child, changing time is a very punishable crime even to someone in my position." Fate throws her dagger at Watcher and it almost hits her shades before it's caught.
"You never cared before! What's stopping you now!?" The Tiefling girl was sobbing but her eyes held a fiery determination that Watcher admired as she took off her shades her green eyes seeping with magic as she offered her hand to the girl.

"Tell me child...are you ready?"

An explosion rings out but is muffled by the barrier that Zane makes to protect the group the guard that fired the attack gets cut down by Ruda with ease as they wait for Fate's order as the demon girl waits for the perfect moment.
"You are putting your faith in a fucking child how pathetic-" SLAM he stops as he looks at Seraphim's tube as the young dragon gets up despite her exhaustion.
"Don't you dare disrespect my kid! Fate we are all right behind you! Don't give into despair!... I believe in you..okay?" Seraphim slumps down as the rest of the wolves follow suit giving Fate the confidence she needs as her magic gives her the path forward.
"Reina, Ruda break the tubes and free the wolves! Zane deal with the guards!" Watcher blocks a blast aimed at Fate as they both look at Elbert.
"Crystal, Watcher you are with me!" They all begin the plan as Zane launches a wave of magic at Elbert as the Herald tries to see what they are planning but something stops his future sight from working as Ruda goes in with a flying kick hitting his barrier and leaping off it onto the platform with the tubes.

"No, you don't!" He blasts at Ruda as Reina blocks the beam with her wing burning it quite a bit before knocking it away.
"Not bad...for an apocalypse~"
"Just shut up and get moving already." Ruda rolls her eyes and moves with Reina as they dodge the beam Zane kicks Elbert into his console stopping the beam.
"Ah the main puppet of the serpent, have you come to kill more children?" Zane growls at that comment as he slashes at Elbert barely missing Elbert blitzes Zane touching his chest plate and sending him flying with a powerful bolt of dark magic he finally notices the sneak attack from Fate's trio and fires a massive beam at them alerting the demon child.
"Duck!" They all duck under the beam as Crystal pulls out her rifle and fires at him knocking his staff out of his hands giving the other two the momentum they need to reach the control console.

"Stay...stay away! My goals won't end here you wenches!" He draws from the mana he siphoned and points his hand directly at them as Fate's eyes seep with red as the end draws near but then Watcher steps in front of her and blocks the massive beam with her sword.
"Come on cry baby! Give me some more fight than that!" The floor below them crumbles from the magic as she tosses Fate out of the way.
"Watcher!?"
"Be back soon kid!" She falls into the reactor below tosses her sword back onto the reactor floor and disappears as Fate starts to cry but Elbert laughs.
"Finally no good waste of mana is gone and now I won't fail!" A blast of shards rings out hitting everyone in the room and lodged into one of the tube cells Gray looks at it and walks over to it as he smirks and he comes up with a scheme.

                                                  <>
Hulda's idol clashes with Sasha knocking her back as the hellhound slams into a tentacle making it disappear she lands on the wall and blasts off it to gain more speed as Akuma close lines her and Hulda slams her idol down into Sasha keeping her planted in the ground as the hellhound writhes in pain.
"Fucking hell I can't believe she is our enemy." Akuma looks at her healing arm as Flax looks at the struggling Sasha and feels...sad?
"I won't!...let you take her away AGAIN!" Well, she didn't have much more time to think about it as Sasha's claws gripped the idol as scales started to grow on her body.
"Get down flax!" Akuma gets in front of Flax and Hulda tries to back up as red spikes shoot out at them stabbing into Akuma and Hulda as the spikes retract Sasha gets up holding the idol and licks the blood off her spikes she laughs even more.
"We are out of our depth here! Hulda do you have a plan!?"
"Not without my idol Akuma, that little devil is too strong for even me."
"AWWW YOU DONT MEAN THAT~ I'm just a little old Sasha after all~" she appears behind all three of them as multiple sets of slashes appear all over their bodies the hellhound won the fight in an instant before she could deal a deciding blow however-
Clang! A new challenger steps into the fray.