✨Fear✨

!!TW!!
Mention of suicide

Sometimes we feel like there is something bad going to happen, but then it was just your overthinking, but what if sometimes your intrusive thoughts were right?!

It's already been two days and meri priye is not with me, like seriously who the fuck made this ritual??!! I'm so worried about her, I don't know why but there is something telling me that something bad is going to happen, but what will happen when she's at her parents home. Nanku kaka is again went to business trip with Shekhar uncle, I mean Papa (Father-in-law) And Mummy (Mother-in-law) is at jodhpur, Only Shambhavi, Kartikey and Krish is there with her so no need to worry about her right?!
Still pata nahi kyu there is still something worrying me!

Sir, congratulations on your wedding.

Raghu spoke, Everybody gets to know about our wedding, as some asshole uploaded mine and priye's picture but her face is not visible as her back was facing in pic

Udaipur's most handsome eligible bachelor and crown prince Mr Abhinav Singh Oberoi who is not just no.1 business man but to be King too gets married and they had seen eating lovely lunch together in Mr Oberoi's office.

While we were having lunch, some asshole captured our pic and because of that picture everyone knows about our marriage, I didn't announce about our marriage to any media because it was done in rush and my Rivals can harm her but no need to worried as nobody has seen her face!

Sir, who is she?! do you love her? Do we know her?

Yutik spoke with teasing, but why do everyone want's to know? Is this not my private life? Is it necessary to reveal everything???? Can't they do their own fucking business?? Is this necessary to always poke their nose in other's business??? Why people enjoy what's happening in other lives? That's not a entertainment show! I didn't replied any of them even tho I know they are just curious but sometimes curiosity kills the cat! And I can't trust after what Tushar, my most trustworthy person did to us!!

Sir, Is Ma'am pretty!?

Says, Yuma my another employee! I mentally agree with her! Obviously meri priye, meri Priyetama, my heart, my Cereza is pretty! Gorgeous as goddess!!! But wait don't we gathered for project metting? Then why the fuck they're talking about my wife!? Already I'm pissed as she's is away upar se this people are making me more pissed!

Are we gathered here to discuss about my marriage and my wife?

I replied, oh this sounds too cold, this is not me! I never spoke in this tone but they-
They are provoking me so it just happens, They denied it and start the meeting. I'm not even able to focused on this meeting! My whole thoughts are just full of Meri Priye's.

So this is our new strategy, sir is it ok?

Huh?! Ugh! I just nod and went to my cabin, I texted her yesterday but she didn't reply any of the text, today again I did and she just reply to not annoy her. Okay I'll not annoy her, I already texted shambhavi that if something happens please call me right away! She do asked like what will going to happen and all so I told her nothing but I'm just worried about my priye! And she agreed. As she's at her parents, I go home late, and sleep on couch as bed is hers, just like my heart, my love, my everything is hers!