✨Naya Ghar✨

Priya and Abhinav are in Abhinav's car as he wants to take her somewhere and Shambhavi and Yuvraj went with Poornima & Rajdeep.....

Car journey was silent! No-one had spoke....Priya is actually ignoring! They're on the way to go "Hari Krupa" Oberoi's Mansion. Priya was looking outside of the window, how stars are twinkling, moon is hidden in between clouds but still moon-rays are falling on her face, cool breeze hitting on her, for a second she forgets all the worries! Pain! but she opened her eyes when car stopped, it's Bakery.

Hey kanaji! Why the hell this stupid stopped at bakery?? Is he craving sweets at this hour??

I wishpers to myself but look outside when door opened, there that dumbass opened door for her like Gentleman do...

Let's go!

He spoke, This is the 1st time we talked....as everytime he tires to talk, I always ignores him! Coz there is nothing to talk! And especially with him NOTHING!! Even while rituals we didn't speak but now I am married to this Murder! And now I can't even ignore him otherwise Poornima aunty will think bad.

Huh??

Let's go...

And why should I come with you?

Just come with me Mi corazón

(My heart)

He said in Spanish and hold my wrist and drag me towards bakery

Hey! Leave my hand you bitc-

Shush! My Darling....and just follow me, you'll love the gift.

Huh! What the fuck he is talking about? What gift? ...and Darling?!

And who the fuck gave you right to call me Darling?! And I'm not fuckin Yours! Never!

Ay! Tsk-tsk no crusing wifeyy!And You forget that we just got married few hours ago?! *Chuckles* so I have every right to call you darling

Jyada khush mat ho samjee! I don't consider this marriage nor this alliance! Neither you as my husband!

Ouch! But you know what Mrs Oberoi....*smirk* I do! And it's enough for us.....

He said and there, we are inside the bakery, when I  entered, delicious smell hits my nose. There a lady in her 50s came and greet us.

Hello Rana-sa here is the key.

Says that lady and went outside,

Oh my holly heavens! This smell uff! Soooo delicious, now I literally want to eat cak-
Wait! I can't eat.....Maa will again punish me. No..no..nooo I can't eat.