✨Beginning✨

Well yes! I'm going to marry my crush! My Idol, My love!!!! But I am worried about Dii! And for Dii I can even sacrifice my crush

Well yes! I'm going to marry my crush! My Idol, My love!!!! But I am worried about Dii! And for Dii I can even sacrifice my crush..... What matters the most is My Dii and her happiness!! I know Abhinav jiju will treat her well but Dii?? Her heart is already for someone else! Which she didn't even know who had captured her heart like this! That Mr Anjaan of hers will be Anjaan forever now......Hey narayana? Aap kya kar rahe ho.....

Because Jo hota hai uske piche koi na koi to vajah hoti hee hai.....Even Dii knows how crazy I'm for Yuvraj, and I feel soooo mad that Dii had to marry someone else who she doesn't even like..... After few hours we will be known as Oberois! We're too young to get married but still here we are.....

Poornima Aunty took us to shopping for our marriage and that whole week was busy in before marriage rituals....
Well Roka didn't happened due to it's already fixed so remaining rituals like ~

>Byah haath
>Naandi Ganesh Pooja
>Bhaat Nyotana and Bhaat Bharna
>Myra
>Mehendi
>Mudda Tikka or Sagai
>Mehfil
>Telbaan
>

Piththi Dastoor 

And Today is our HUGE DAY!! yes!!! Our FUCKING MARRIAGE!!!!!!!

Papa is still out of town, why? Because work is more important to him then his daughters wedding.

Dii had lost her shine, she eat less and her nightmares are getting worse and because of that she is not even able to sleep properly....thanks to those Makeup artist who hides her dark circles. I was happy to marry my love! But watching Didi's condition I feel ashamed! Even tho dii told me that she is happy coz I'm happy! Wtf Di!? Like she always finds her happiness no matter how broken she is.

All this rituals time Yuvi didn't even glance at me, ouch it literally broke me like hell! But it was opposite in case of Dii! Yes...that Abhinav opps I mean Abhinav Jiju were lost in my Didi's beauty! His eyes were screaming that he have feelings for Dii! Awwwww!

Our haldie went pretty well! We both sisters were looking mesmerizing....Dii and I were going to get ready for our marriage but I got a hard slap on my back and when I look back and it was Anushka, she was so mad at me that I didn't invite her in my wedding but how to tell her that we were also not aware of this and our phone was taken....

Thank god Rathods are friends of Oberois! Otherwise tum shadi kar leti! 5-6 bachche bhi ho jaate aur unki bhi shadi ho jaati aur yaha muje kabhi pata hee nahi chalta!!

This was the words she spoke and funny! But I blush on that 5-6 bachche wala part! Uff! Don't go to those directions my little brain! Sakshi Didi's was reaction same! But dii explains her that everything happened in rush..... When Anushka is present that means Adi will be present too and hella yeh! I was right he directly came towards me and