02: Arguments and Truths

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶. . .
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎.

"Oh... Her name is Annie."

"Eh, uh.. She has been helping me find Miss Grey." Frisk spoke softly, pointing towards Annie.

"That reminds me.. Back at school.. I thought you didn't have
Powers.. But your soul reacted to toriels approach.." He wondered, glancing at her for an answer..

"I... I'm sorry, i had visited the school earlier today..

But.. All children divided into 6 according to their traits.." Annie paused, looking down as her expression fell into a frown, reaching a hand on top of her chest where her soul would be.

"But.. I didn't fit it in.."

"eh? what do you mean?" Sans questioned, puzzled.

"Well.. I know Frisk is the only one with the red soul..." She murmured, hovering her hand as a glowing Purple Soul levitated.

"And.. For some reason.. It's not just a like the perseverance soul.... It's more of.. A vivid purple..."

Just as the girl spoke those words, she was met with widen eyes burning with confusion.

MOMENTS LATER..

"have you seen anything like it, G?" Sans sighed while laying down on the couch.

"Not quite... Between us Sans, everything on the surface is new, for you, me and for the kid as well." Gaster responded, staring at the papers that hovered around him due to him using his magic. "I'll do my best to search for this.. 'New trait'. For now, let the children rest, Frisk has an important day tomorrow." He mumbled, pausing the usage of his power as the papers levitated on the table in a organized order. "hmm. well so be it." Sans shrugged. Then hearing his name get called out as he teleported near Frisk, who seemed to be the one to call him.

"sup, kid." Sans chuckled, his grin unchanged as he stood in front of the brown haired boy.

"Asriel told me that you both talked things out.. I just wanna
say... That.. Regardless of what i did, i also want to move forward." Frisk mumbled, holding something up and giving it to the skeleton. "oh.. heh. thanks, kiddo."

It was a blue bracelet, with a text showing 'Don't ✩ forget'.

"i'll let toriel know that you're staying at gaster's lab." Sans mumbled.

THE NEXT DAY.
AT HSO HEADQUARTERS.
9:00 PM.

"Miss Grey!" A voice yelled as Jessica looked up and was met with a familiar brown haired, Frisk.
"May i take a seat?" He murmured, slightly nervous.

"Yeah. Go ahead." Jessica sighed, accepting it as the kid sat down next to her.

Jessica sighed, cutting off the silence.
"I've made a decision.. Just like you, i want peace for everyone.." She mumbled, her expression falling distant.

"The AMD has existed for a long time, Maybe it's time for a change.. My daughter would've loved that..

But..

I couldn't share much time with her as i would've like too because of my job..

When i lost my husband in a car accident,
It was just... Me and her...